If you are looking for some guides to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 9, then you must check this post out! You can Download MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 3 easily with few clicks. This post is all about How to Download and Install MIUI 9 ROM for Redmi Note 3.
As you guys know, Redmi Note 3 is one of the best selling Android Device in India. There are two variants of Redmi Note 3 which is powered by different Processor and it’s quite different from Redmi Note 3 Chinese Version and the Redmi Note 3 Indian Version.
The Chinese version comes with Helio X10 Processor and Indian version has Snapdragon. Both the variants come with MIUI 8, but the Android version differs. The Indian variant comes with Marshmallow and the Chinese version comes with Lollipop based OS.
As I mentioned earlier, you can easily Download Miui 9 OTA Update for Redmi Note 3. So Without wasting any more time, let get started about MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 3!
How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 9 Officially?
MIUI 9 is the latest ROM from Xiaomi company and it comes along with many new upgrades and features. It is followed by the successor of MIUI 8 version. All the Xiaomi mobiles come with MIUI 8 and from now on it will be MIUI 9. The MIUI 9 is based on the new Android 7.0 Nougat version.
The best past of this version is the Multi-Window features that let you do multitasking performance without any lagging. Also, the battery manager of MIUI 9 is awesome with its UI. If you want to try MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM for Redmi Note 3, then check it out first before trying MIUI 9 ROM update!
- Need Non-Rooted Redmi Note 3 Mobile. You can use a rooted mobile or don’t try to flash it on any other device
- Need Active Internet Connection
- Minimum Required 4GB of Space
- Make sure your device has more than 65% battery
How to Install MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 3
- Connect your Redmi Note 3 to the internet and open App Drawer.
- Now Open Updater App.
- Then click “Check for System Updates”.
- Now your device will start looking for MIUI 9 Updates. Once you see the Download Option for MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 3.
- Just Click on Download MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 3.
- After downloading MIUI 9 ROM on your Redmi Note 3, just Reboot your device and Install it.
- That’s it! You have Installed MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 3.
Update Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon to MIUI 9 using MI Flash Tool
- Install Mi Flash tool in your Computer and Boot your mobile in Fastboot mode.
- For fast boot mode by pressing Volume Down + Power button together for a while.
- Once done, one Mi Flash tool and select Redmi Note 3 folder.
- Now just Tap on Refresh it, until it detects your device.
- Now tap on Flash and wait for the process to complete.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy the MIUI 9 in Redmi Note 3.
Hope everyone followed this guide on How to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 9. If you like this post, then do share this post with your friends. If you face any issues on how to Download MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 3.
Stay tuned for more Redmi Note 3 Updates!