Both Yuphoria and Yureka Smartphones are getting Official LineageOS 14.1 update which is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat version. So that you can manually Update Yuphoria and Yureka to Android 7.1.1 using LineageOS 14.1 easily. The users can install the LineageOS 14.1 on their YU Yuphoria and YU Yureka via TWRP custom recovery along with Root access. That’s kinda simple task!
- How to Install Android 7.1.1 on Huawei Honor 4/4X using LineageOS 14.1
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Axon 7
This post is all about How to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 on Yuphoria and Yureka using LineageOS 14.1. Before starting, make sure you go through all the necessary requirements and proceed. Without wasting any more time, let’s get started in How to Install Android Nougat on YU Yuphoria and YU Yureka.
Update Yuphoria and Yureka to Android 7.1.1 Officially
The latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat based LineageOS 14.1 is available for Yuphoria and Yureka mobiles. The new update comes with new features and bug fixed version. If you want to try the Android Nougat on your mobile, then just follow the installation guide below.
- Requires Root Access and latest TWRP Recovery.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Take a full backup of your data.
Features of LineageOS 14.1
- Dual SIM
- Double tap wake
- Battery Life
- And Other major Customization Tweak.
Download LineageOS ROM file for Yuphoria & Yureka
Steps to install LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat) on Yu Yuphoria & Yu Yureka
- First, you need to download the LineageOS 14.1 for your device from above. Also, you need to download Android 7.1 Compatible Gapps for Yuphoria and Yureka devices.
- Once you download, move the files to internal storage of your device.
- Reboot your device intro TWRP recovery. You can enter this mode by Pressing & holding Volume Down + Power Button together for a while.
- In TWRP, tap Backup and create a Nandroid backup.
- Then Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Clear Data, Cache and System.
- Tap on ‘Install’ then locate the LineageOS 14.1 ROM Zip file.
- Start the installation of the ROM by swiping to the right side.
- Once the installation was done, flash the Gapps Zip file on your Yureka and Yuphoria device.
- Select Wipe > Wipe Cache > Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
Hope you have successfully installed LineageOS 14.1 and know how to Update Yuphoria and Yureka to Android 7.1.1 Officially. If you are facing any issues while installation process, leave it in the comment section to get help. Stay tuned for more updates!