How to Root LeEco Cool1 and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1? If you own a LeEco Cool1 smartphone and looking for a solution to Root LeEco Cool1, then this post might help you on it. And for installing TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1 you mobile must be unlocked for the boot loader. This post is all about how to Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1 and simple way to Root LeEco Cool1 device.
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC U Ultra
- How to Install TWRP 3.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Install N-Lite Nougat ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ [SM-G928]
The main purpose of installation TWRP Recovery is to get mod features on your device also you can try Custom ROM, Kernel, Rooting, Xposed and many other things. TWRP Recovery is a custom Recovery which allows users to install 3rd party firmware and backup the current OS. Check out the LeEco Cool1 specs here.
Root And Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery On LeEco Cool1
To install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1, you need to just follow the simple steps shared below. The procedure shared here only works on LeEco Cool1 device, not on any other branded smartphones. Without wasting any more time, let’s get started!
Features of TWRP Recovery
- Custom ROMs
- Flash modding zip files
- Xposed Modules
- Root and Unroot your device
- Restore Nandroid Backup
- Remove all Bloatware
- Clean Wipe, Cache and Data.
- Take a full Backup of your device
- Charge your phone to at least 50-60%
- Need a Bootloader Unlocked device.
- Need a PC or Laptop.
Download Files to Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1
Download TWRP Recovery for LeEco Cool1 – Link
Download Qualcomm Drivers – Link
Download QFIL tools – Link
Download SuperSU – Link
How to Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1?
Note: Download all the required files from above. [Download links shared above]
- Download and Install Qualcomm USB drivers on your PC or Laptop.
- Then Download QFIL Zip file and extract it.
- Open the extracted file, then look for QFIL Application and Run it.
- Reboot your Cool1 device and hold Volume Up button and try to connect your phone to PC or Laptop.
- Once done, it will detect your phone automatically.
- Click the Browser option and select the TWRP Recovery which you downloaded before.
- Then click Load XML and go to your Recovery Folder.
- Select RawProgram Path as rawprogram0.xml and select Patch as patch.xml.
- Click the Download button to start the installation process and wait for a while.
- Once the installation process was done, Reboot your device by pressing Volume Up + Power button to enter Recovery mode.
- Now just Reboot your LeEco Cool1 and enjoy!
- That’s it!
How to Root LeEco Cool1 without PC
- Download SuperSU and move the file to your internal storage.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery and flash UPDATE-SuperSU-vX.XX.zip in your LeEco Cool1.
- Wait for a while, until the flashing process completes.
- Once it is done, just Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
Hope this post on How to Root LeEco Cool1 and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1 Unofficially. If you find this post as helpful, do spread the World and comment your thoughts below. Stay tuned for more updates!