Today we are here with a guide that will help you download and then Install Android 7.1.2 Beta on Nexus 6P Android Smartphone.
Yes, the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta version is already out there for the public to download and use on their Google Nexus and Pixel devices. Even though Google stopped manufacturing Nexus-branded Android devices, if you still own a Nexus Android Smartphone then you are entitled to receive this Android 7.1.2 Beta update on your device.
- Disable WhatsApp Status Feature on Android Phone
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC U Ultra
The Android 7.1.2 Beta is an incremental update to the Android 7.0 Nougat version and this update largely focusses on software optimisation, better battery optimisation and fixes for known bugs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Beta on Nexus 6P?
The Nexus 6P was one of the last Nexus-branded Smartphones to get released and is quite popular as well. So to support all those Nexus 6P owners out there, here we are with an awesome guide on how to download and install Android 7.1.2 Beta on Nexus 6P.
- This guide will teach you how to manually download and install Android 7.1.2 Beta on the Nexus 6P Android Smartphone. As this is a manual method, if the procedures below are not followed properly, you may even end up damaging your device beyond repair.
- We are not to be held responsible for any sort of damage that may occur on your Nexus 6P device before, during or after finishing the guide below.
- The guide below is to be followed only on a Nexus 6P Android Smartphone.
- Do install all the latest USB Drivers for Nexus 6P on your PC.
- Backup all the important data and files from your Nexus 6P.
- Have at least 80% battery backup on your Nexus 6P.
Downloads Android 7.1.2 Beta for Nexus 6P
How to Unlock Bootloader on Google Nexus 6P?
- Enable USB Debugging from the Developer Settings menu under Settings of your Nexus 6P.
- Install the ADB and Fastboot tool mentioned above on your PC.
- Launch the ADB and Fastboot folder where you installed the tool.
- On an empty space of the above folder, press and hold the Shift key along with the right mouse button.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, choose to launch the CMD window.
- Connect the Nexus 6P to your PC.
- Now, in the CMD window type the command and press Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- Then give the command instruction and press Enter.
- After that give the command and hit Enter.
fastboot oem unlock
- Now reboot your phone by giving the command and press Enter.
- After reboot, now give the command
- If the return value is “True” then the bootloader on your Nexus 6P have been unlocked successfully.
- That’s it!
How to Install Android 7.1.2 Beta on Nexus 6P Easily?
- Make sure that the bootloader of your Nexus 6P has been unlocked already.
- Extract the entire Android 7.1.2 Beta folder to the folder which contains the ADB tool.
- Reboot your Nexus 6P to bootloader mode by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down keys together.
- Connect the Nexus 6P to the PC.
- Open the CMD window from the ADB folder by pressing and holding the Right Mouse Button+Shift Key on an empty space inside the folder.
- From the CMD window, execute the command and press Enter.
- Then use the command to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Beta on Nexus 6P.
- Reboot your device with the command below.
- And now you have completed the processes to install Android 7.1.2 Beta on Nexus 6P.
Hope you have successfully Installed Android 7.1.2 Beta on Nexus 6P devices by following the above instructions. Do comment and spread the World. Stay tuned for more updates!