The popular Custom Recovery TWRP got its new latest version TWRP 3.1 with lots of new features and bug fixes. You can download TWRP 3.1 for Android Smartphones from this post itself. One of the best features of TWRP 3.1 update which allows you to take backup directly to PC. Here we share the latest updated TWRP 3.1 Custom Recovery app and its info.
- Disable Google Assistant and Use Google Now
- How to Chat With Anyone Without Saving as a Contact on WhatsApp
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy A5 [Unofficial]
The new TWRP 3.1 update supports installing Alpha/Beta firmware OTA updates using this tool and it supports all Android Smartphones. With this tool, you can take backup easily and solve the internal backup. This post is all about How to Download and Install TWRP v3.1.0 on All Android Devices. Here we shared the New Updated TWRP V3.1.0 With ADB Backup Support.
TWRP 3.1 Custom Recovery
Teamwin officially started rolling out a new updated TWRP v3.1.0 today which also you to take full nandroid backup directly to your PC or Laptop using ADB backup. To take a backup, your Laptop or PC musth have working ADB and Fastboot drivers installed.
The TWRP 3.1.0 comes with lots of new support of A/B OTA Zips which allows you to easily test and Alpha and Beta OTA update Zip in the recovery. This A/B partition scheme features only on Google Pixel and Pixel XL devices. TWRP 3.1 custom recovery download is now available for all supported devices
You can easily install the firmware or Custom ROMs via the TWRP recovery installed on your device via ADB. It requires you to have TWRP 2.8.4 or the higher version before.
Features of TWRP 3.1.0
You can download TWRP 3.1.0 from here and before downloading the latest version, make sure you check out the changelogs of TWRP v3.1. Below are the major changelog and new features of TWRP 3.1
- vold decrypt on a few select HTC devices, TWRP will now attempt to use the system partition’s vold and vdc binaries and libraries to decrypt the data partition.
- adb backup to stream a backup directly to or from your PC.
- Tweak MTP startup routines.
- Support new Android 7.x xattrs for backup and restore to fix loss of data after a restore.
- Support POSIX file capabilities backup and restore to fix VoLTE on HTC devices and possibly other issues.
- Better indicate to users that internal storage is not backed up.
- Iimprove automatic determination of TW_THEME.
- Minimal getcap and setcap supportapp.
- Try mounting both ext4 and f2fs during decrypt.
- Shut off backlight with power key.
- Timeout during FDE decrypt.
- Support for FBE decrypt and backing up and restoring FBE policies.
- Boot slot support.
- TWRP app install prompt during reboot.
- Support for AB OTA zips.
- Support new Android 7.x log command.
- Update recovery sources to AOSP 7.1.
- And more features and improvements.
Download Updated TWRP V3.1.0 from Playstore
Download New TWRP 3.1 Custom ROM – Link
If you want to flash custom ROMs and Zip files on your Android device, then TWRP Custom Recovery app is the best and the most popular option recommend by all developers. Give a try to the latest TWRP 3.1 and share your experience in the comment section.
Hope you enjoyed this post on TWRP 3.1 Custom Recovery! Do spread the world! Stay tuned for more updates!