Looking for AOSP Nougat on Vernee Apollo Lite? I guess you people heard of AOSP Custom ROM and its latest version is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Vernee Apollo Lite comes with Android Marshmallow but users don’t like it. They want to experience Android 7.1.1 o Vernee Apollo Lite. So today, in this post I gonna share unofficial Android 7.1.1 AOSP Nougat for Vernee Apollo Lite. This Custom ROM based on the new Android 7.1.1 Nougat security patch with lots of new features and improvements.
- How to Install Android 7.1.1 on Huawei Honor 4/4X using LineageOS 14.1
- How to Participate in Huawei Honor 6X EMUI 5.0 (Nougat-based) Beta Program
- How to Update Lenovo ZUK Z1 to Android 7.1.1 via LineageOS 14.1
Vernee Apollo Lite Launched last year with Deca-core Helio X20 [MT6797] processor and powered with 4GB of RAM. It sports a 5.5-inches FHD with 1920×1080 pixels 401ppi display along with Corning Gorilla 3. It comes with 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up tp 128GB using microSD card.
The Vernee Apollo Lite features a 16-megapixel camera at the rear and 5-megapixel at front. Normally the Vernee Apollo Lite firmware is based on Android Marshmallow, so now it’s time to experience the new Android 7.1.1 Nougat AOSP ROM on Vernee Apollo Lite smartphone.
AOSP Nougat on Vernee Apollo Lite
As everyone knows, AOSP ROM based on Android OS with is quite popular like other Custom ROMs. This ROM is fully optimised kernel and with great UI to get maximum performance. Also, it comes with the latest Nougat update firmware. AOSP ROM is one of the Best Custom ROM for Android Smartphones. If you are looking for Android 7.1.1 AOSP Nougat for Vernee Apollo Lite, then check out this post guide section below.
AOSP ROM Features [Changelogs]
- RIL (Calls /SMS, Data connection)
- Wifi, Bluetooth, FingerPrint, Audio, Sensors, GPS
- Camera & Camcorder
- HW decoding /encoding
- Hal sensor
- Sensors Calibration
- Status Bar options
- Band-Mode on SIM Settings
- 4k Recording [Bugs]
- Requires Root Access and latest TWRP 3.1 Custom Recovery.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Take a full backup of your data.
- The Custom ROM shared here only works on Vernee Apollo Lite.
Download AOSP Nougat For Vernee Apollo Lite
Steps to Install Android 7.1.1 AOSP Nougat on Vernee Apollo Lite
- Download AOSP Nougat ROM Zip files from above and copy the files to your External memory.
- Turn off your mobile and enter Recovery Mode. To enter Recovery mode just Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key for a while.
- Now ‘Wipe and Format Option’ followed by ‘Wipe data, System, Cache and Dalvik Cache’ via custom recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click the Install option.
- Navigate to the downloaded files and select ‘asop_7.1.1_apollo_lite_***.Zip file from the list.
- To Flash the ROM, just Swipe to right side for begin the flashing process.
- Wait for a while and once the flashing process is done you need to install Gapps.
- You can simple install the Gapps by following the above method and Wipe Caches.
- Once done, reboot your device.
- That’s it!
Hope you have successfully installed AOSP Nougat ROM and know how to Install AOSP Nougat on Vernee Apollo Lite Officially. If you are facing any issues while installation process, leave it in the comment section to get help. Stay tuned for more updates!