The Nextbit Robin got its Official Lineage OS 14.1 Update. The Nextbit Smartphones originated from the popular fund-raising campaign website, Kickstarter. The Nextbit Robin is a unique smartphone with cool features and elegant design. So that you can manually Update Nextbit Robin to Android 7.1.1 using LineageOS 14.1 easily. Yeah, you can Install LineageOS 14.1 on Nextbit Robin.
- How to Install Official LineageOS 14.1 ROM on HTC 10
- How to Download & Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 3T
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Redmi Note 4
- How to Download & Install AOSP Nougat on Vernee Apollo Lite
Users can install the LineageOS 14.1 on their Nextbit Robin via TWRP custom recovery along with Root access. That’s kinda simple task! This post is all about How to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 on Nextbit Robin using LineageOS 14.1. Before starting, make sure you go through all the necessary requirements and proceed.
Update Nextbit Robin to Android 7.1.1 Officially
The latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat based LineageOS 14.1 is available for Nextbit Robin mobiles. The new update comes with new features and bug fixed version. If you want to try the Android Nougat on your mobile, then just follow the installation guide below. So How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Nextbit Robin?
- Requires Root Access and latest TWRP Recovery.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Take a full backup of your data.
Features of LineageOS 14.1
- Dual SIM
- Double tap wake
- Battery Life
- And Other major Customization Tweak.
Download LineageOS ROM file for Nextbit Robin
Steps to install LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat) on Nextbit Robin
- First, you need to download the LineageOS 14.1 for your device from above. Also, you need to download Android 7.1 Compatible Gapps for Nextbit Robin devices.
- Once you download, move the files to internal storage of your device.
- Reboot your device intro TWRP recovery. You can enter this mode by Pressing & holding Volume Down + Power Button together for a while.
- In TWRP, tap Backup and create a Nandroid backup.
- Then Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Clear Data, Cache and System.
- Tap on ‘Install’ then locate the LineageOS 14.1 ROM Zip file.
- Start the installation of the ROM by swiping to the right side.
- Once the installation was done, flash the Gapps Zip file on your Nextbit Robin device.
- Select Wipe > Wipe Cache > Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
Hope you have successfully installed LineageOS 14.1 and know how to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Nextbit Robin Officially. If you are facing any issues while installation process, leave it in the comment section to get help. Stay tuned for more updates!