Recently Oppo launched its new flagship, Oppo F1s and got a response from the users. The Oppo F1s sports a 5.5 inches touchscreen display powered with 1.5 GHz Octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM. The device runs on Android Marshmallow OS and if you are looking for some guide post how to root Oppo F1S Android device, then you are at right page. This post is all about How to Root Opposite F1S Android Smartphone.
- How to Root Vivo Y55 Smartphone
- How To Root HTC Desire 628 with SRS Root Tool
- How to Enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2
If you own this device and looking for a quick way to root it, then this tutorial to root Oppo F1s is here for you! After rooting your device, you will gain a lot of access like: Can uninstall factory apps, install your own custom ROMs, change system settings, etc. It is what every Android enthusiast will do first thing after buying a new phone.
Root Oppo F1s Android Smartphone
So like we told you before, this guide does require PC or laptop. You can follow the steps down below to get your Oppo F1s rooted and then do whatever you want. Kindly check and go through the notes below. If everything checks, you can go straight to the steps to start rooting. Let’s Check How to Root Oppo F1s!
Rooting or flashing Custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. Keep that in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged.
- Turn off any antivirus software present in your smartphone.
- This method only works for Oppo F1s. Do not attempt this on any other smartphones.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources before proceeding.
- As we already mentioned, rooting will void your warranty.
Benefits of Rooting
Benefits you ask? There are many. Rooting is an essential thing that almost every Android enthusiast does after getting a new smartphone. It unlocks the full potential of an Android, it lets you install custom ROMs, tweak hardware inside, change the looks of software and a lot more.
There are improvements that can be made to increase performance, tweaks and a lot more. Also, you will be able to install custom recovery images, flash custom ROM firmware files and unroot Oppo F1s too. So it is surely a good step to take and you can unroot your device anytime to roll back to the starting state. The process is simple and reversible.
Download Required Files
Steps to Root Oppo F1s Smartphone
- Download and extract the SRS Root Zip file and install it on your PC or Laptop.
- Once you install it, open SRSRoot For Android icon.
- Connect your Oppo F1s handset to the PC and click on “Root Device (All Methods).
- Wait for a while until the rooting process gets completed! Once done, it will pop-up with a Success message.
- The best thing is, you can unroot Oppo F1s just by clicking the option “UnRoot Device”.
- Once you did with everything, reboot your device!
- That’s it!
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Oppo F1s smartphone. Hope this guide helped you. Share it and drop a comment below if you have any queries.
Stay tuned for more updates!