How To Install CM14 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max? Looking for some guide to install the latest CyanogenMod 14 on your ZTE Nubia Z9 Max device? Then this guide post will help you to Install CM14 CyanogenMod 14 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max or on any of your Android phone.
- How to Install Official Resurrection Remix OS on ZTE Nubia Z11
- ZTE Nubia Z11 miniS launched in India at Rs 16,999 with 23MP Rear Camera
- Download ZTE Nubia M2 Stock Wallpapers [FHD]
Cyanogen OS is one among the popular Custom ROMs available for Android Devices. And the entire Cyanogen team is always working on the latest updates and made available for many devices. Here we got the latest CM14 ROM which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Many ZTE Nubia Z9 Max users are looking forward to updating their device to the latest CyanogenMod 14. So we thought of sharing the CyanogenMod 14 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max and the simplest installation procedures!
CyanogenMod 14 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
The below shared method to install CM14 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max is not rocket science! All you need is just to follow our steps without missing any steps. Also, make sure, you have rooted ZTE Nubia Z9 Max device with a custom TWRP recovery installed with CM14 Gapps. The ROM we are sharing in this post only supports for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max. So without wasting any more time let check out How to Install CyanogenMod 14 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Must have Root access available.
- TWRP recovery installed on the device.
- Take a full backup of your data.
- This ROM works only on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max.
No issues are known to be found at the moment in this ROM. The ROM is initial Nougat built stable and is used by a large number of users. So you can go ahead and try it with confidence. But it may come with some unfixed bugs.
Flashing custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. Keep in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
Download CyanogenMod 14.1 for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
Download CM14 [CYANOGENMod 14] – Link
Download Gapps – Link
How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) on your Android phone
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on your device and go ahead.
- Download the CyanogenMod 14 ROM from above download section and move the files to your internal storage of your device.
- Boot your device into ‘Recovery mode’. To enter recovery mode just hold the Volume Down + Power Button for a while.
- Now go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, and Data.
- Swipe the screen to the right side as confirmation and wait for few seconds.
- Navigate to Install & Select the CM14 ROM Zip file and Swipe the Install the CyanogenMod 14 ROM file.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes we need to flash GApps on your device.
- To Flash Gapps just follow the same procedure as you did for Installing ROM file. Select the Gapps Zip file > Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
If you can see the Cyanogen OS boot animation, wait for it to complete for the first time. So you have installed CyanogenMod 14 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max now successfully. If you need assistance or support, either drop a comment below. Hope you enjoyed the guide and had successfully flashed your device.
Stay tuned for more updates! Cheers 😀