Here we got the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 for download. So How to update Xiaomi Mi 6 to MIUI 184.108.40.206? The new update for Xiaomi Mi 6 is rolling out via OTA which comes with a lot of new features and improvements than the older version. You can download the latest version of MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 by following the simple instruction shared below.
The only installing Stable ROM is because you can unroot Mi 6 device or incase if you soft bricked your Xiaomi Mi 6 or boot loop issues, then you need to Install Stock Firmware Mi 6. The version we are sharing today “MIUI 18.104.22.168” will be the first version of MIUI China Stable ROM from Xiaomi. We shared all required details to download MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 from below and install it easily.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6
If any users get notification pop on their device, then they can download and install MIUI 188.8.131.52 China ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 officially just by tapping it. You can check by navigating to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check for update. If not, you can Install Manually MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Xiaomi Mi 6 device by following the below step-by-step instructions. Yeah, You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can update Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi 6 to MIUI 220.127.116.11 manually.
This is an OTA update and you have to download and install it on your own. The download file sized is about 1.4 GB so you need active internet connectivity. These days Xiaomi is rolling out updates frequently with lots of new features and improvements. Here in this post I gonna share the OTA of Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6.
If you have the patience to wait for the OTA update, you can! Or else yu can update Xiaomi Mi 6 to MIUI 22.214.171.124 manually by going through the below steps. Without wasting any more time, let’s check it out and download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6!
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6
Flash MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6
To install MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6, there are two methods available Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. You can use the below instruction to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 on your device.
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for your device from above and move the files to your internal storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Wait for a while. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
- That’s it! You’re Done.
How to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Fastboot ROM
- Download and install Mi Flash tool by extracting it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM and move the files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into Fastboot Mode. To enter this mode you can hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Now connect your device to PC and extract the Fastboot ROM.
- Then Copy its address on PC and open Mi Flash Tool and paste the address.
- Click on Refresh and Flash button to start the flashing process of MIUI 220.127.116.11 China ROM on Mi Note.
- Do wait for sometimes, once the flashing process gets over your device will boot with the latest version.
- That’s it!
Hope you have installed it successfully! If you think this post on How to Download latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 and flash it, is useful just share it. Also Comment below if you have any doubts.
Stay tuned for more updates!