Good News for all Honor 5C users! You can download and Install the Latest Honor 5C B355 Nougat Update Officially. Today, Huawei made their announcement about the Honor 5C B355 Nougat Firmware for NEM-L51. The latest ROM packs with the Android Nougat firmware which is similar to the EMUI 5.0 OS. You can flash Nougat on Huawei Honor 5C B355 Nougat Update manually by following the below instructions.
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei Honor 5C B355 Nougat Firmware for NEM-L51. This Nougat based beta update, version B355, available for the European Huawei Honor 5C (NEM-L51).
Let’s check it out how to download and install the Huawei Honor 5C B355 Nougat Update. Earlier we shared Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware, make sure you check it too!
Huawei Honor 5C B355 Nougat Update
Now you can download Huawei Honor 5C Stock Firmware which has a build number of NEM-L51C432B355. The ROM file is sized about 1.3 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below. If you want to flash B355 update on Honor 5C, then it’s really simple!
Note: This is BETA version, so it may have some bugs!
- Device: Huawei Honor 5C
- Model: NEM-L51
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- EMUI: 5.0
- Version: B355
- Build Number: NEM-L51C432B355
- Security Patch Level: May 5, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (beta)
- Release Date: 9.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Honor 5C NEM-L51.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Honor 5C B355 Nougat Firmware
Steps to Install Stock B355 Nougat Firmware on Honor 5C
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Honor 5C from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 B355 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Stay tuned for more updates on Latest Nougat Firmware Update!