Here we got another update for OnePlus 5 smartphone! The OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 brings new OnePlus Slate font, EIS for 4K recording and more. The OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 rolling out via OTA and you can Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 from below.
Latest OxygenOS 4.5.7 update for OnePlus 5 starts rolling out and the update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air). If you are looking forward to the latest update for OnePlus 5 device? Trying to Install OxygenOS 4.5.7 on OnePlus 5? Then check out this post, this will help you download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OP5 and Install it on the OP5 device!
You can wait for the Official OTA updates, or even you can follow the below steps to Update Oneplus 5 to OxygenOS 4.5.7 manually without any issues.
- 1 OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5
- 2 Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5
- 3 How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.7 Update on OnePlus 5
- 4 Steps to Manually Check OxygenOS 4.5.7 Update for OnePlus 5
- 5 Final Verdict
OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5
The latest Oxygen OS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 comes with some bug fixes and improved performances, OnePlus Slate font, EIS for 4K recording and bug fixes. You should read this post till the end if you want to upgrade to latest Oxygen OS 4.5.7 OTA version.
As you guys know, we already shared OxygenOS 4.5.2 and now the latest OP5 firmware! Let me tell you some of the key features about the new update before moving onto the download and installation part. so, let’s start. Shall we? Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.5.7
OxygenOS 4.5.7 Features and Changelogs
- New additions:
- Introducing the all new OnePlus Slate font
- Added EIS for 4k video recording
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017
- Updated to latest GMS package
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements
- Standby battery enhancements
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones
- Fixed camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region
- Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- TWRP Recovery or any other recovery tool.
- Back up your contents in case you need it.
- This ROM is meant for OP5 [OnePlus 5].
Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5
You can download OxygenOS 4.5.7 update by visiting the link below. So, click on the appropriate link and download these files on your smartphone right now. Next, I’ll share with you how to install OxygenOS 4.5.7 on OnePlus 5 update.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5
|Oxygen OS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5||Download Links|
|OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 OTA||Download|
|OxygenOS 4.5.7 Full ROM for OnePlus 5||Download, Mirror|
How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.7 Update on OnePlus 5
- You must have downloaded OxygenOS 4.5.7 OTA zip file on your phone from above link by now.
- Open Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
- The system would prompt ‘upgrade now’. Click on it and to proceed to start the installation process.
- Now, just wait for a while until it completes installation on your device.
- Your smartphone will restart by default after flashing.
You’ve installed Oxygen OS 4.5.7 successfully. It’s a very simple method without any hassle. You’ll be able to it within few moments surely.
- You need to activate ‘USB debugging’ option from Setting > Developer option > Go to Developer options and locate ‘About Phone’ and tap Build number 7 times.
- Next, download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your computer.
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 from above link along with Copy ROM and paste it inside an ADB’s installation path.
- Shut down your phone and go to boot from recovery mode.
- Select ‘Install from ADB Sideload’ and connect your device to your laptop/desktop
- Go to ROM folder and hold Shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now type below words to check your connection.
- You are ready to flash if you see your phone there.
- Now, type the below command to install Oxygen OS 4.5.7 on OnePlus 5
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Just give it some time, and it will reboot automatically after flashing.
That’s it. You’ve installed the new update on your device from your PC/laptop. Have fun!
Steps to Manually Check OxygenOS 4.5.7 Update for OnePlus 5
The update will be shared various in phase wise for different locations. It will take some time to make available for all users. To check OnePlus 5 Oxygen 4.5.7 update, you need to manually head over to the Settings > About device > Software update.
I’ve covered every info in this post so that you can Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 [OTA + Full ROM]. I hope that you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble. Drop a comment below if you have any question regarding this topic. I’ll do my best to solve your query. Stay tuned for more daily updates on Latest OxygenOS 😉