The latest version of Android 7.0 update is available for Huawei Mate 8. If you are owning a Huawei Mate 8 device and looking for the new update, then you are at right place here. In this post, I gonna share Android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 Firmware. If you don’t get an official update via Huawei Mate 8 update app then you can install it manually.
You can easily flash this OTA firmware and directly update the B120 firmware by following this guide shared here. The ROM is based on EMUI 5.0 OS so it is packed with Android 7.0. This new update comes with a lot of new features, more bug fix, new changes and much more. So without wasting any more time you can download and install Android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 firmware.
How to Install Android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 Firmware
A few days back, Huawei made some changeling for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09. So I planned to share How to update it to Android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 firmware manually. All you need is just to download the Huawei Mate 8 B120 OTA zip. You can install it easily on your Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 Android 7.0. Installation of Android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 can be done with few clicks!
Hardware Specs of Huawei Mate 8
Talking about the Specs of Huawei Mate 8, it comes with Stable Android 5.0 Lollipop Emotion UI 3.1 with 6.0 inch full HD display. The Huawei Mate 8 is powered with 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 Processor along with 3GB of RAM. The Huawei Mate 8 packs with Internal Storage of 32 GB which can be expandable up to 128GB via a MicroSD. It comes with 16-megapixel at the rear and 8-megapixel at the front.
Huawei Mate 8 Firmware Details
- Android: – Nougat v7.0
- Firmware : – B120
- Huawei Mate 8: – NXT-L09
- Firmware :- NXT-L09AC212B120
- Status: – Official
- Update Release Date:- 17.Feb.2017
- OTA file size: 564.87MB
- Only with Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 variant.
- Backup all your phone data.
- Make sure your mobile has 60% charge for flashing purpose.
How to Install Android 7.0 on Huawei Mate 8?
- First, you need to download Update.zip File from here.
- Then extract the zip file and create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- Now just Copy “Update.App” file and move to “dload” folder.
- Switch Off Your Phone and Hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button for a while.
- Now, the device will Automatically detect the Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- Once the Flashing Done, Your Phone Automatic Reboot.
- That’s it! You’re done!
Hope you have successfully installed Android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 Firmware without any issues. Do share this post with your friends!
Stay tuned for more updates!