Today’s feature-rich software solutions for the management of sports clubs, academies, and even sports events, offer easy fingertip control of all aspects related to running a sports organisation. So, how can you benefit from using sports management software mole? Here’s how…
- Management of membership fees
Membership management is critical because in many cases it is the most important income for the organisation. That is why sports management software has available a series of tools to configure, manage and monitor everything related to fees and memberships. You can start with a free membership software solution, and then graduate to a premium version as your membership and services grow.
Through the different screens you can create new membership types, rates and exclusive discounts for customers.
You can easily consult and extract reports that allow you to know the status of members, pending fees and the progression of income.
- Maintenance of membership data
- Different rates depending on groups or clients
- Different rates for family members
- Possibility of suspending/resuming payments
- Monitoring of defaults
- Remittance of fees by bank transfer
- Reservations online
Sports management software incorporates an online integrated reservation system. Users can book their track/court/pool or other training resources of the centre through the internet with the same rates and conditions as if they did it directly at the sports centre.
- Personalised for the club/organisation
- Alerts on screen
- Real-time reservations
- Payment by card, with balance, or in the sports club
- Link to club news
- Management of schools and campuses
Organise several schools or campuses simultaneously. You can manage them in a unified way along with the collection of fees. You can also differentiate prices by groups, partners, ages, etc.
Good quality sports management software is able to manage countless schools and groups. Define groups according to the number of students or levels, organise class schedules according to the needs of the centre.
- Reservation of associated resources (tracks, pool, rooms, etc.)
- Assignment of monitors to the classes
- History of the students
- Different groups by levels, schedules or number of students per class
- Management of championships
Organise leagues, championships or eliminatory tournaments, define the prices by registration or by party and all the regulations associated with the championship in terms of postponements of the matches, types of courts/fields where the matches are held, penalties for non-appearance, etc.
Both the management of the payment of the inscriptions and the reservation of zones will be perfectly integrated with the rest of the application.
- Different groups depending on the level of the players
- Payment control integrated with the rest of the application
- Automatic creation of matches/games
- Reserve the tracks with different criteria
- Economic management
Sports management software solutions cover all the administrative aspects related to the billing and collection of the different charges that the centre passes on to its clients, such as reservation of tracks, subscription fees, schools, etc.
You will be able, without major effort, to export all the movements of issuing and collection of billing generated in the application to your favorite accounting management software.
- Billing of all club activities
- Realisation of installments and sales invoices
- Creation of standard banking remittances
- Management of bank refunds
- Various forms of collection
- Generation of periodic charges to clients
- Vouchers for customers
- Transfer of data to your accounting software
- Delegated invoicing
- Various billing services
There are many software products that can be used in the market as the sports management software. A sports management software package includes various software products that all work together to meet the requirements named above. You should consider visiting Software Mole for an in-depth review of various software products. Software Mole will help you look at the various free software product reviews to determine what will work for your sports management package.
With the right sports management software package, it will improve your club’s corporate image, it will be more competitive, and it will stand out from its competition. You will save money on staff and your communications with members.