The Huawei P10 (VTR-L29) got its new Nougat Beta OTA update for Asia region. The Nougat firmware comes with the latest security patch level of May 5 and this post is all about how to download and install Huawei P10 B133 Nougat Update for Asia region. The latest ROM packs with the Android Nougat firmware which is similar to the EMUI 5.0 OS. You can flash Nougat on Huawei P10 B133 Nougat Update manually by following the below instructions.
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P10 B133 Nougat Firmware for VTR-L29. This Nougat based beta update, version B133, available for the Asia Huawei P10 (VTR-L29).
Let’s check it out how to download and install the Huawei P10 B133 Nougat Update. Earlier we shared Install LineageOS 14.1 for Google Pixel, make sure you check it too!
Huawei P10 B133 Nougat Update
Now you can download Huawei P10 Stock Firmware which has a build number of VTR-L29C636B133. The ROM file is sized about 1.3 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below. If you want to flash B133 update on Huawei P10, then it’s really simple!
Just make sure, your device is running a C432 based firmware with TWRP custom recovery or any other tool and unlocked bootloader.
Note: This is BETA version, so it may have some bugs!
- Device: Huawei P10
- Model: VTR-L29
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- EMUI: 5.0
- Version: B133
- Build Number: VTR-L29C636B133
- Security Patch Level: May 5, 2017
- Region: Asia
- Status: Official (beta)
- Release Date: 9.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei P10 VTR-L29.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei P10 B133 Nougat Firmware
Install Stock B133 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P10
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei P10 from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 B133 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Stay tuned for more updates on Latest Nougat Firmware Update!