Here we share a direct link to download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2. The new update is rolling out via OTA and brings all MIUI 22.214.171.124 Features and improvements. You can download the latest version of MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Mi Note 2 from below. The new update is MIUI 188.8.131.52 and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air) and is about 1.7GB in size, users will receive the Notification pop up once the update is ready for download and install. Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note2 from below. You can also MIUI 8.2 for other Xiaomi Devices.
- How to Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3?
- How to Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Redmi Note 4
If any users get notification pop on their device, then they can download and install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global ROM for Mi Rom officially just by tapping it. If not, you can Install Manually MIUI 126.96.36.199 on Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi Note Prime.
How to Update Mi Note to MIUI 188.8.131.52
This is an OTA update and you have to download and install it on your own. The download file sized is about 1.3GB so you need active internet connectivity. These days Xiaomi is rolling out updates frequently with lots of new features and improvements. Here in this post I gonna share the OTA of MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2. If you have the patience to wait for the OTA update, you can! Or else yu can update Mi Note 2 to MIUI 220.127.116.11 manually by going through the below steps.
Without wasting any more time, let’s check it out Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2!
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global ROM for Mi Note
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery ROM for Mi Note – Link
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot ROM for Mi Note – Link
Mi Flash Tool – Link
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM on Mi Note 2
To install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2, there are two methods available Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. You can use the below instruction to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 on your device.
Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for your device from above and move the files to your internal storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Wait for a while. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
- That’s it! You’re Done.
Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Fastboot ROM
- Download and install Mi Flash tool by extracting it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM and move the files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into Fastboot Mode. To enter this mode you can hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Now connect your device to PC and extract the Fastboot ROM.
- Then Copy its address on PC and open Mi Flash Tool and paste the address.
- Click on Refresh and Flash button to start the flashing process of MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Beta ROM on Mi Note.
- Do wait for sometimes, once the flashing process gets over your device will boot with the latest version.
- That’s it!
Hope you have installed it successfully! If you think this post on How to Download latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2 and flash it, is useful just share it. If you like this post on Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2, share it! Also Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay tuned for more updates!