If you want to know How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Meizu M2, then you should check out this post! This post is all about what you need to do to install LineageOS on your Meizu M2. Yeah, this is not an unofficial version, but this method is similar to official Meizu M2 Lineage OS 14.1. Just follow the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Meizu M2.
- How to Download & Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Y6
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Redmi Note 4
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to Android 7.1.1 via Lineage OS 14.1
Installing the Custom ROM Lineage OS on Meizu M2 is just like installing other custom ROM on your device. The LineageOS 14.1 ROM is similar to Android 7.1 Nougat and just follow the simple instruction to download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 for Meizu M2 (Android 7.1 Nougat). Also for this method, we gonna use TWRP Recovery to flash the custom ROM in no time.
What is Lineage OS?
CyanogenMod is no more. You can consider as the next gen of CyanogenMod. LineageOS is an open source project with additional contributions by various developers. The LineageOS 14.1 ROM developed by wee-known XDA developer unjustified Dev, and it built to support Android 7.x Nougat, while ROM Kernel is Linux 3.10.x and the ROM is based on CyanogenMod. Just keep in mind that it needs Universal Bootloader and Modem packages to flash the ROM. Alright. Let’s proceed to the next part now.
Download & Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Meizu M2
So here what we gonna do to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Meizu M2. It’s just like installing custom ROM on your devices. The only difference, here you will installing Gapps additional to ensure that you use apps from Google Play store. Let’s check it How to Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Meizu M2?
- Requires Root Access and latest TWRP Recovery.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Take a full backup of your data.
- The Custom ROM shared here only works on Meizu M2.
Download Lineage OS ROM Files for Meizu M2
|Custom ROMs for Meizu M2||Download Links|
|Lineage OS 14.1 ROM File||Link|
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Meizu M2 Officially?
- First, you need to download the LineageOS 14.1 for your device from above. Also, you need to download Android 7.1 Compatible Gapps for Meizu M2 devices.
- Once you download, move the files to internal storage of your device.
- Reboot your device intro TWRP recovery. You can enter this mode by Pressing & holding Volume Down + Power Button together for a while.
- In TWRP, tap Backup and create a Nandroid backup.
- Then Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Clear Data, Cache and System.
- Tap on ‘Install’ then locate the LineageOS 14.1 ROM Zip file.
- Start the installation of the ROM by swiping to the right side.
- Once the installation was done, flash the Gapps Zip file on your Meizu M2 device.
- Select Wipe > Wipe Cache > Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
Hope you have successfully installed LineageOS 14.1 and know how to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Meizu M2 Officially. If you are facing any issues while installation process, leave it in the comment section to get help. Stay tuned for more updates!