If you are searching on how to enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2, then today we bring you a well-explained tutorial on the same. So read on.
The LeEco Le Max 2 is a very popular Android Smartphone that packs an awesome punch in terms of both the hardware and software performance of the device and that too by featuring a very pocket-friendly price tag.
- Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+ Launched in India for Rs. 7499
- How to Download & Install Official Stock ROM on Vivo V5
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Wallpapers
One frequently asked questions from all the LeEco Le Max 2 owners and users out there is on how to enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2. Even though the device does have the hardware capability for VoLTE, the software that runs out of the box on the LeEco Le Max 2 does not offer the feature.
So today we bring you the easiest guide that will take you through all the necessary steps to enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2.
Enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2
Before you Begin with the guide written below, here are a few points that you should keep in mind:
- As mentioned above, the VoLTE feature is not available on the LeEco Le Max 2 by default. However, an XDA member whose account goes by the name “shivatejapeddi” has created a patch file which will enable the VoLTE feature on your LeEco Le Max 2. So the guide below will be making use of the above-mentioned patch file.
- This guide should only be followed on the LeEco Le Max 2 Smartphone and on no other devices.
- The patch file works properly on tested mobile carriers with VoLTE support like the Reliance Jio in India, Orange in Romania and T-Mobile in the United States.
- The VoLTE icon may not be present on the status bar after installing this patch. However, the feature will be working 100%.
- We are not to be held responsible for any sort of hardware or software damage that may occur on your LeEco Le Max 2 before, during or after completing the guide below.
- Make sure that your LeEco Le Max 2 has at least 80% battery before proceeding with the guide below.
- You should root and install a custom recovery on your LeEco Le Max 2 before proceeding with the guide below.
Download Required Files
You can download the VoLTE patch for LeEco Le Max 2 from here.
Steps to Enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2
- Copy and paste the VoLTE patch ZIP from that you downloaded above to the internal storage space of your Le Max 2.
- Power OFF your Smartphone.
- Boot into the recovery mode by pressing and holding the Power+Volume Up buttons.
- From the recovery mode, click on the “Install” option.
- Now select the ZIP file that you copied to your Le Max 2 in Step 1. Confirm the selection.
- Restart your LeEco Le Max 2.
And now enjoy the VoLTE feature on LeEco Le Max 2.
This will activate the VoLTE functionality on your LeEco Le Max 2 Android Smartphone. As mentioned above, the VoLTE icon may be absent from the status bar of your device, but the functionality will be readily available and can be found under the Network Settings of your LeEco Le Max 2.
Stay tuned for more updates!