ZTE smartphones are quite popular these days because of its cool design and specs! But many people still struggling to root ZTE devices. If you don’t know how to Root ZTE Smartphones/devices, then this post may help you on it!
This post is all about How to Root ZTE Smartphones in One Click using KingoRoot tool. Hope you heard about this awesome rooting tool which is pretty simple to root your android devices.
Root ZTE Smartphones in One-Click
For rooting your device, you don’t need to pro! Just a single click can help you root your ZTE device without facing any issues. The only reason we gonna use KingoRoot is just because its the best and easiest tool for rooting all your Android devices. So anyone can root ZTE devices using KingoRoot App.
Before trying this, go through the list of ZTE devices which works with this one-click method. Only these ZTE devices will gain root access using KingoRoot App. Also, you don’t need a PC or Laptop to try this method! Just your Android mobile is enough!
Let’s Check out How to root all your ZTE devices without facing any issues!
- Take a full backup of your data.
- Charge your mobile at least 60% before rooting!
- Install Custom Recovery too [TWRP – Recommend]
List of All ZTE Devices
- ZTE Blade X9 (A711)
- ZTE Zmax Pro
- ZTE Blade Vec 4G
- ZTE Blade S6
- ZTE Blade L3
- ZTE Blade Q1
- ZTE AXON mini
- ZTE Blade V8 Pro
- ZTE Blade Vec 3G
- ZTE AXON
- ZTE Blade V8 Pro
- ZTE ZMAX
- ZTE Grand X2 L V969
- ZTE AXON 7 Mini
- ZTE Blade V Plus
- ZTE Blade E V956
Note: Do it at your Own Risk! The rooting device will Void your device Warranty and Techora is not responsible for any damage to your device.
How to Root ZTE Device Using KingoRoot
- First, you need to download the KingoRoot APK from here.
- Install the KingoRoot app and grant permission to proceed further.
- Launch the KingoRoot app on your mobile.
- Tap on “One Click Root” to begin the rooting process.
- Wait for some times, once the rooting process gets complete you will get a pop-up window “Success”.
- That’s it! You have rooted your device with one-click!
Hope this article is helpful on rooting your ZTE device using KingoRoot app. If you know How to Root ZTE Smartphones, do share it with others too! Also, let us know if you are facing any issues while rooting your device.
Stay tuned for more updates!