Have you been waiting for the LeEco Le 1s Eco or LeEco Le 1s Nougat update? Then you should be glad to know that the Android 7.0 Nougat update is now officially available for the LeEco Le 1s and LeEco Le 1s Eco Android Smartphones.
Both the Le 1s and Le 1s Eco Android Smartphones are very popular Smartphone products from the Chinese manufacturer LeEco. Both the LeEco Le 1s and Le 1s Eco are identical in both physical appearance and the hardware inside them. The only difference between both these devices being the Le 1s Eco version providing different content-oriented services to its users, which the other Le 1s variant does not offer.
LeEco Le 1s/Eco Hardware Specifications:
Talking about the hardware specifications, both the LeEco Le 1s and Le 1s Eco are powered by the same Helio X10 chipset from MediaTek clocked at 2.2GHz. There is also 3GB RAM provided in both these devices for superior multitasking performance.
Other hardware specifications of the device include a 5.5inch 1080p Full-HD resolution display with 1080×1920 pixels, 32GB inbuilt storage without support for storage expansion, 13MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, 5MP secondary camera, and the 3000mAh battery.
Other features of the LeEco Le 1s and Le 1s Eco include a fingerprint scanner, support for Quad-HD resolution video recording, Dolby DTS support and USB Type-C connector for charging and syncing.
Update LeEco Le 1s/Eco to Android 7.0 Nougat
Both the LeEco Le 1s and Le 1s Eco were running on Android version 5.0 Lollipop upon release, wherein both the devices later received an official update to the then latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow version.
However, after the 7.0 Nougat version of Android was released a few months back, most of the LeEco Le 1s and Le 1s Eco users were waiting for the LeEco Le 1s Nougat update to reach their devices.
LeEco Le 1s Nougat Update (Also for LeEco Le 1s Eco)
As the official Nougat update for the LeEco Le 1s and Le 1s Eco Smartphones are not available as of now, today we will be taking you through a guide to install the Lineage OS 14.0 custom ROM based on Android 7.0 Nougat on your LeEco Le 1s and Le 1s Eco so as to run the latest software on your device.
Before proceeding with the guide below, do make sure that your device already has the TWRP recovery flashed in it. Also, do backup all the important data from your device.
PS: Please proceed with the guide below only if you are completely aware of what you are about to perform. We are not to be blamed for any issues that may happen during or after completing the guide below.
How to Update LeEco Le 1s / Le 1s Eco to Android 7.0 Nougat officially
- Navigate to the Settings of your device.
- Then Open About Phone and choose on Check for System Updates Option.
- If there is a system update available you will get a notification saying “System Update is Available”.
- Just tap on the update now.
- That’s all! You can officially update LeEco Le 1s / Eco to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Steps to Update LeEco Le 1s, Le 1s Eco to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
- Once you download the file, just Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Copy/paste the ROM file to your LeEco Le 1s/Eco.
- Disconnect your device from the PC.
- Power OFF and then boot your LeEco Le 1s to the recovery mode.
- Perform the following from the recovery mode:
a. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
b. Wipe Cache Partition
- Now select the “Install ZIP from SD Card” option and choose the ROM file that you copied to your device earlier.
- Confirm the selection.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then reboot your device.
And you have completed the tutorial featuring the guide for LeEco Le 1s Nougat update. Found this guide helpful? Do share and spread the word.