Here we got the new Huawei P8 Lite B600/B601 Marshmallow Update [ALE-L21]. This new update is available only for Europe Region users. As every new update come with changelogs, the new Marshmallow version comes with new features, stability, improved performance and more. Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow Firmware Update [Europe] for ALE-L21 devices model. And these updates comes with installed June’s security patches.
If you are looking for some source to download and install the latest Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow update, then this post will help you a bit. Let’s Check out How to Download Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow Firmware Update [Europe] and install it!
Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow Firmware
Now you can download Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware which has a build number of ALE-L21C432B600/ALE-L21C432B601. The ROM file is sized about 1.5 GB and 1.6 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite
- Model – ALE-L21
- Android Version – Marshmallow [6.0]
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware – B600/B601
- Build Number – ALE-L21C432B600/ALE-L21C432B601
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.5 GB
- Your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your data.
- This Marshmallow Firmware only works on Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21.
- Your device must installed with TWRP Recovery tool [Recommend].
Download Huawei P8 Lite B600 Marshmallow
Steps to Install Huawei P8 Lite B600/B601Marshmallow Update
- Download the ALE-L21 Stock ROM of Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 6.0 ALE-L21 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?