Good News for Huawei P9 Plus! You can download and Install the Latest Huawei P9 Plus B370 Nougat Update Officially. Today, Huawei made their announcement about the Huawei P9 Plus B370 Nougat Firmware for VIE-L09. The latest ROM packs with the Android Nougat firmware which is similar to the EMUI 5.0 OS. You can flash Nougat on Huawei P9 Plus manually by following the below instructions.
- How to Update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
- How to Install Huawei Mate 9 B176 Nougat Update [Europe]
- Download Huawei P9 B383 Nougat Update Rom [Europe] [EVA-L09]
DoHere in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P9 Plus B370 Nougat Firmware for VIE-L09. Let’s check it out how to download and install the Nougat OTA Update on Huawei P9 Plus device.
Install Huawei P9 Plus B370 Nougat Update [Europe]
Now you can download Huawei P9 Plus Stock Firmware which has a build number of VIE-L09C432B370. The ROM file is sized about 1.3 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei P9 Plus
- Model – VIE-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B370
- Build Number – VIE-L09C432B370
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Size – 1.3 GB
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei P9 Plus B370 Nougat Firmware
Steps to Install Stock B370 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9 Plus
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei P9 Plus from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 B370 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download and install Huawei P9 Plus B370 Nougat Update for Europe Region. Do comment and spread the World.
Stay tuned for more updates!