A few days back, the Android 7.0 Nougat based Sense 8 ROM for HTC 10 in Europe and US regions got the update. And now HTC India confirmed the Sense 8 update via OTA will be available for HTC 10 within a week or more. Yeah, you can Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on HTC 10 [India].
This roll out will be an Over-the-air update if you can’t wait you can download and install the full Sense 8 ROM file manually. This would be a great news for all HTC 10 users in India to grab the Android Nougat for HTC 10 (India). The company has confirmed on Twitter that it has started rolling out the update for the Indian devices.
Download and Install Stock Android 7.0 Nougat on HTC 10
The HTC 10 smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor which runs on Marshmallow along with HTC Sense UI. It is based with 3GB of RAM with 32GB as internal storage. It also features a 12-megapixel camera at the rear and 5-megapixel at the front. The HTC 10 sports a 5.2-inch Quad HD Display with a screen resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. And the HTC 10 is priced at Rs 52,000 in India. For more specs go through here.
How to Install Sense 8 (Android 7.0) on HTC 10?
The Android 7.0 Nougat based Sense 8 update is rolling out via OTA and it was set to roll in different phase manner. It might take some days to get the update notification on HTC 10 devices in India. You can check for update notification manually also.
If you wish to do a manual update then you need a PC. Also, you need to download the Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware file (RUU.exe) which is sized around 1.8GB. If you have Nougat RUU.exe file, then you can install manually by following the below instruction.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on HTC 10 [Official]
- You can even check manually for the latest update by navigating to Settings > About > Software Updates > Check Now > Download.
- If you found any updates, just download it.
- Tap the System Update to begin the upgrade process.
- Once the updating process completes, just reboot your device.
- That’s it! You have Successfully installed Android 7.0 Nougat on HTC 10.
Download Android Nougat Update File for HTC 10
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on HTC 10 [Manual]
- First, you need to Download HTC Sync Manager and Install it on your PC.
- Then Download HTC 10 Nougat RUU.exe ROM File to your PC.
- Connect your HTC 10 to your PC and navigate to Nougat RUU Update file.
- Doubt-click on the Update .exe file and launch the system update window.
- Just follow the normal installation procedures and install Nougat on HTC 10.
- Once the installation finishes just Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You have manually installed Android 7.0 Nougat on HTC 10 India Region.
Hope this post helped you a lot about How to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on HTC 10 [India]. If you like, do comment and spread the world. Stay tuned for more updates!