Here, we show you how to install Mad OS on Lenovo K3 Note. You can have a Mad OS with a lot of great features so, it is based on the Nougat version of Android. So if you want to try it, you can follow this guide to install Mad OS on Lenovo K3 Note. This method is simple and uses your rooted device’s custom recovery to install the ROM. We provide the ROM and all the steps required to flash it in detail.
- How to Install BLISS POP ROM on Lenovo Vibe C
- Update Lenovo ZUK Z1 to Android 7.1.1 using LineageOS 14.1
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are Finally Official: Best Galaxy Flagships so Far
So without wasting anymore time, let’s check out How to Download and Install install Mad OS on Lenovo K3 Note.
Mad OS on Lenovo K3 Note
Features of ROM
- All Android 7.1 and Mad OS 7.1 features.
- No known bugs.
Flashing custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. Keep in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged.
- Must have root access available on the Lenovo K3 Note.
- TWRP recovery (preferably) or CWM recovery installed on the device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your data.
- This ROM is meant only for Lenovo K3 Note. Do not attempt to flash it on any other devices.
Download Mad OS
Mad OS 7.1 for Lenovo K3 Note – Link
Gaaps – Link
VoLTE Patch – Link
How to Install Mad OS on Lenovo K3 Note
- Download the ROM file and the Gaaps file given above.
- Transfer them to your phone’s SD card.
- Turn your Lenovo K3 Note Lite off.
- Press and hold Power and Volume down button simultaneously.
- You will be taken to the recovery mode after a few seconds.
- Make sure to backup the contents by pressing Backup option and wait for the operation to complete. This is a precautionary step that we recommend you do this in case something goes wrong.
- Ater that, perform the wipe by choosing Wipe > Advanced Wipe and wipe cache data, Dalvik and perform a factory reset.
- Now go back to the starting screen of TWRP.
- Select Install and select the ROM file first and flash it.
- Now, wait for the installation to finish and finally, select Gapps file and install it. After that flash the VoLTE patch provided above.
- Reboot the device and you will notice different bootup.
That is it! Now you are done. If you installed Install Mad OS on Lenovo K3 note without issues. Share the article if you think it might help others. If you have any doubts or questions, do comment below.
Stay tuned for more updates on custom ROMs!