How to update Redmi 4A to MIUI 220.127.116.11? Here is the Latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global ROM for Redmi 4A is available for download. The new update for Redmi 4A is rolling out via OTA which comes with a lot of new features and improvements than the older version. You can download the latest version of MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A by following the simple instruction shared below.
- Download & Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime
- How to Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Redmi Note 4
If any users get notification pop on their device, then they can download and install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global ROM for Redmi 4A officially just by tapping it. If not, you can Install Manually MIUI 220.127.116.11 on Redmi 4A device by following the below step-by-step instructions.
- 1 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4A
- 2 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4A
This is an OTA update and you have to download and install it on your own. The download file sized is about 1.3GB so you need active internet connectivity. These days Xiaomi is rolling out updates frequently with lots of new features and improvements. Here in this post I gonna share the OTA of Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4A.
If you have the patience to wait for the OTA update, you can! Or else yu can update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to MIUI 184.108.40.206 manually by going through the below steps. Without wasting any more time, let’s check it out and download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A5!
Features of MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
New – UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
Optimization – Lock screen PINlayout (11-15)
Optimization – Changed icons forUSB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
Fix – Notification shade issues(11-15)
Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global ROM for Redmi 4A
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A
To install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4A, there are two methods available Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. You can use the below instruction to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 on your device.
How to Install MIUI 8.2 Global Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM for your device from above and move the files to your internal storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Wait for a while. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
- That’s it! You’re Done.
How to Install MIUI 8.2 Global Fastboot ROM
- Download and install Mi Flash tool by extracting it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM and move the files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into Fastboot Mode. To enter this mode you can hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Now connect your device to PC and extract the Fastboot ROM.
- Then Copy its address on PC and open Mi Flash Tool and paste the address.
- Click on Refresh and Flash button to start the flashing process of MIUI 8.2.10 Global Beta ROM on Mi Note.
- Do wait for sometimes, once the flashing process gets over your device will boot with the latest version.
- That’s it!
Hope you have installed it successfully! If you think this post on How to Download latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4A and flash it, is useful just share it. Also Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay tuned for more updates!