Here we got the new Huawei P8 Lite B125 Nougat Update [PRA-LA1]. This new update is available only for Middle East Region users. As every new update come with changelogs, the new Nougat Beta version comes with new features, stability, improved performance and more. Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P8 Lite B125 Nougat Firmware Update [Middle East] for PRA-LA1 devices model.
Huawei P8 Lite B125 Nougat Update [Middle East]
Now you can download Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware which has a build number of PRA-LA1C185B125. The ROM file is sized about 1.6GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (2017)/Huawei Nova Lite
- Model: PRA-LA1
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B125
- Build Number: PRA-LA1C185B125
- Status: Official (beta)
- Update Date: 14.03.2017
- File: update_full_PRA-L21HN_hw_meafnaf.zip
Download Huawei P8 Lite B125 Nougat Firmware [Beta]
|Download Nougat Update for Mate 9||Download Links|
|B125 Nougat ROM [Beta Version]||Link|
|Cust Package for Middle East Region||Link|
Steps to Install Nougat Beta on Huawei P8 Lite
- Download the PRA-LA1 Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei P8 Lite from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 PRA-LA1 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Alternative Method: Using TWRP
- Download the ROM files from above.
- Move the downloaded files to your internal storage.
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP mode.
- Tap on Install the ‘Update.zip’ file. Wait for a while.
- Then again click Install ‘update_full_hw_meafnaf.zip’ file.
- Once the installation gets over, reboot your device.
Hope you find this post useful on How to Huawei P8 Lite B125 Nougat Update [Middle East]. Do comment and spread the World. Stay tuned for more updates!