Asus is rolling out Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Asus Zenfone 3 users across the world. Android 7.1 Nougat is Now Available for Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS550KL. Yeah, you heard it right! This post is all about How to Install Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe.
- How to Download & Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Y6
- How to Manually Update LeEco Le 1s/Eco to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware [EVA-L09] ROM
Now you can download and Install Android 7.1 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 smartphones. The update is rolling out via OTA and they planned to release it phase wise. All the users across the globe will receive the update notification. It’s the Official Android Nougat for Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe. All you need is just to wait for some few days until the updates notifications pop-ups.
Android 7.1 Nougat for Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe with model number ZS550KL is now getting the Android Nougat update. Android Nougat comes with many new features also if you wanna experience some new stuff, then give a try to Official Nougat Firmware for Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe. The firmware version for Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe that comes with Android Nougat 7.0 is V126.96.36.199.
- Upgrade from Android M to Android N
- Remove “Share Link”
- For the user who upgrades from Android M to Android N, ASUS Share link will not work properly.
- If you want to share files across LAN, you can use ASUS file manager’s Network place and wireless transfer function.
- Remove app shortcuts “Audio Wizard”, “Splendid”, “System update” and “Flashlight” from all apps menu.
- Remove ”PC Suite”.
- Remove ShakeShake from ZenMotion.
- The preloaded Bubbles, Black Hole, Holo Spiraland Phase Beam live wallpapers are not compatible with Android N and will be removed after a system update.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.1
- Firmware Versions: – V188.8.131.52
- Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe: – ZS550KL
- Release Date:- 2017/03/01
- Status: – Official.
Download Android 7.1 Nougat for Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe
Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe ZS550KL – Link [Update Soon]
I will update the Download link for the Nougat Firmware for Asus Zenfone 3 once it’s available. Currently, there is no download link so we need to wait for the OTA update.
If you did not receive the update, please go to Setting > About > System Update to update manually.
How to Install Android 7.1 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3
- First, you need to Download the Android 7.1 Nougat OTA Zip file from above.
- Then move that file to your Internal Storage.
- Navigate to Setting > About Phone > Wireless Update and Click Menu placed at the top right corner and tap ‘Local Update’.
- Now Tap the ‘Internal Storage’ and locate the downloaded OTA file.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ and give permission to update by tapping ‘OK’
- Wait for a while and once the installation complete, reboot your mobile.
- That’s it! You have successfully manually installed Android Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe.
How to Officially Update Zenfone 3 Deluxe to Android 7.1 Nougat [OTA]
- Navigate to the Settings of your device.
- Then Open About Phone and choose on Check for System Updates Option.
- If there is a system update available you will get a notification saying “System Update is Available”.
- Just tap on the update now.
- That’s all! You can officially updateAsus Zenfone 3 to Android 7.1 Nougat.
Hope this post helped you a lot on Official Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe. Stay tuned for more updates! [Source]