Samsung is really well known for the support of custom ROMs even long after the release of their phones. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which was launched back in 2013 with Android Kit Kat now has Android Nougat available for it, thanks to this Resurrection Remix ROM. So how to Install Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on Galaxy Note 3?
You can install this Android 7.1.1 based custom ROM to try Android Nougat interface or even if you wanna change things from TouchWiz UI to something new and exciting. So if you are pumped up, just follow this guide to install Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on Galaxy Note 3.
Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on Galaxy Note 3
Resurrection Remix OSis a ROM based on CyanogenMod which is now called LineageOS. It is really flexible with a lot of customization options meant for users who want to change everything in their UI as they like it. The Resurrection Remix v5.5.2 ROM is the one that is available for our Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Go ahead and read the instructions below to start installing the ROM on your Galaxy Note 3 smartphone.
- Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy A5 [Unofficial]
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to Nougat [Manually]
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge & Install TWRP
Flashing custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. Keep in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- Advanced Reboot Menu.
- Custom Navbar, Statusbar.
- All Android Nougat Features.
- Based On CM 14.1.
- CM privacy guard.
- Performance Tweaks.
- Network Traffic Indicator.
- Theme support.
- Smooth Optimized.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged.
- Must have root access available on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- TWRP recovery (preferably) or CWM recovery installed on the device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your data.
- This ROM is meant only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Do not attempt to flash it on any other devices.
Downloads Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM for Galaxy Note 3
Install Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on Galaxy Note 3
- Download both the files given above
- Transfer them to your phone’s SD card.
- Turn your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 off.
- Press and hold Power and Volume down button simultaneously.
- You will be taken to the recovery mode after a few seconds.
- Make sure to backup the contents by pressing Backup option and wait for the operation to complete. This is a precautionary step that we recommend you do this in case something goes wrong.
- Ater that, perform the wipe by choosing Wipe > Advanced Wipe and wipe cache data, Dalvik and perform a factory reset.
- Now go back to the starting screen of TWRP.
- Select Install and select the RR-N-v5.8.2-20170318-hltespr-Official.zip file first and flash it.
- Now, wait for the installation to finish and finally, select Gapps file and install it.
- Reboot the device and you will notice Resurrection Remix boot animation.
Now you have Nougat OS on your four-year-old Samsung Galaxy Note 3. If you installed Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on Galaxy Note 3 without issues or have any doubts, do comment below.
Stay tuned for more updates on custom ROMs 😀