Want to Install Stock Firmware on Gionee M6? Here’s the easiest way! Check out this post for more!
Gionee M6 smartphone released by Gionee in 2016. They came with Android 6.0 Marshmallow stock ROMs. If you for some reasons want to re-install this stock ROM in your phones, you can follow this guide. You can do this to downgrade your OS to get back to ROM from any other ROMs you have installed and also to freshen up your smartphone if you are feeling like it is not performing well.
Install Stock Firmware on Gionee M6
We will be using a safe method that uses the recovery mode of your Gionee M6. Now, we will show you how to install Official Stock ROM on Gionee M6.
We will be using SP Flash Tool to flash the ROM file. You can also use other methods to carry out this process. Just download the ROM for Gionee M6 we have provided below.
- Download Huawei Mate 9 Stock Firmware [Official]
- Download Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design Stock Firmware [LON-L29]
- How to Download Huawei Mate S B380 Marshmallow Firmware [Europe]
We will be using a safe method that will use your PC. Just follow the below-shared instructions to Download and to Install Stock ROMs on your device.
So without wasting any more time, Let’s get started!
Although this is the method to get back to the stock ROM, there is some risk involved. So keep in mind that you are doing this at your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage you cause to your smartphone. We will explain every step of the process as clearly as possible. Also, backup your phone before proceeding and ensure that you at least have 60% of the battery charged.
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- SP Flash Tool program on your PC.
- Your contents will be erased when you proceed. So back up your contents in case you need it.
- This method is meant for only Gionee M6. Do not attempt it on any other devices.
- You need a PC or Laptop.
Features of Stock Firmware:
- You will be able to unbrick your phone in some cases.
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Fix any bugs or other problems.
- Fix bootloop problems.
Download Stock Firmware for Gionee M6
SP flash tools V5.2XX – Link
Gionee M6 Stock ROM ZIP file [2.2GB] – Link
Vcom Driver – Link
How to Install Stock Firmware on Gionee M6
- Download the SP Flash Tool from the link above and extract it to a new folder.
- Install the right adb and Vcom driver on your PC and also get the stock ROM zip file from above.
- Run the SP Flash Tool by launching the .exe file and click the Scatter-loading option under the Download tab.
- Select the downloaded ROM zip file now.
- Now, remove the battery from your phone and click on Download button while connecting your phone to the PC through USB cable.
- The flashing will start now. Wait for it to complete and then insert the battery once it’s done.
You have now successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Gionee M6. Hope this helped. Drop a comment below if you need any assistance.
Stay tuned for more updates on Latest Stock ROMs!