Good News for Huawei Mate S! You can download and Install the Latest B380 Marshmallow Update for Huawei Mate S Officially. Today, Huawei made their announcement about the Mate S B380 Marshmallow Firmware for CRR-L09. The latest ROM packs with the Android Marshmallow firmware which is similar to the EMUI 4.0 OS. You can flash Marshmallow on Huawei Mate S manually by following the below instructions. Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei Mate S B380 Marshmallow Firmware for CRR-L09.
The company announced the Huawei Mate S last year with good features. The smartphone sports a 5.5. inches FHD display with a resolution with good pixel rates. The Huawei Mate S comes with 1.7GHz Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 935 processor along with 3GB of RAM. It comes with other specs too.
Install Huawei Mate S B380 Marshmallow Firmware [Europe]
Now you can download Huawei Mate S Stock Firmware which has a build number of CRR-L09C432B380. The ROM file is sized about 1.5GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Download Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware [EVA-L09] ROM
- How to Download and Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Redmi Note 4
- How to Download & Install Vernee Thor Nougat Update Officially
- Device – Huawei Mate S
- Model – CRR-L09
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0.1
- Firmware – B380
- Build Number – CRR-L09C432B380
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.5 GB
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Marshmallow Firmware only works on Huawei Mate S CRR-L09.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei Mate S B380 Marshmallow Firmware
Steps to Install Stock B380 Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei Mate S
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 6.0 for Huawei Mate S from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 6.0 B380 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Updgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done 😀
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download Huawei Mate S B380 Marshmallow Firmware. Do comment and spread the World. Stay tuned for more updates!