LG’s latest flagship LG G6 was announced in March and today we got the official Stock Firmware for LG G6. The Stock Firmware for LG G6 is available for download manually. You can check out this post for more to Install Stock Firmware on LG G6!
- How To Install Mad OS on Lenovo K3 Note [v7.1]
- How to Install Stock Firmware on Gionee M6 [OFFICIAL ROM]
- How to Fix Bricked Dead Android Phone by Flashing Stock ROMs
Yeah, the Stock ROMs for LG G6 is available for free download from here. If you’re looking for it, then you are at right page to download and install Official Stock Firmware on LG G6. You can easily flash the Stock Firmware on LG G6 by following out the simple guide below. This post is all about How to Install LG G6 Stock Firmware.
LG G6 Stock Firmware Collection
This LG G6 firmware was shared by asialove2013 and we have shared them below here. We also shared how to Install Stock Firmware on LG G6.
The LG G6 sports a 5.7 inch QuadHD IPS display, powered with a Quad-core Qualcomm snapdragon 821 processor paired with Adreno 530 GPU. It also features 4GB of RAM and 64 GB as internal storage. Talking about the camera, it features a 13-megapixel rear shooter and 5 megapixels as the front shooter. This device runs LG UX 6.0 which is based on the latest Android 7.0 nougat.
The Stock ROM comes with Android Nougat in LG G6 and with latest UX 6.0. So it’s a best chance to download and install Stock Firmware on your LG Smartphones. The Official Stock Firmware comes with Android 7.0 and with custom EU skin made by LG looks cool!
Without wasting any more time, let’s see How to Install Official Stock Firmware on LG G6.
Advantages of Flashing the Stock Firmware
- Unbrick your LG G6 device
- Flashing the stock ROM again to fix various bugs
- You can Revert back to original stock to gain your warranty
- Unroot the device to gain warranty
- Requires Root Access.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Take a full backup of your data.
Download LG G6 Stock Firmware
After downloading & Install Stock Firmware on LG G6 from above, you need download and install the latest LG Drivers and LG UP latest versions from below,
|Latest LG Drivers||Link|
|LG Flash tool||Link|
Guide To Install LG G6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Download the required files from above also make sure you have installed LG Drivers on your PC.
- Now Install LGUP.msi file on your PC and turn off your mobile.
- Then hold the Volume UP key and connect your PC using your USB cables.
- Release the Volume UP key once you see the Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC that you just installed and click on the Upgrade.
- Choose your KDZ firmware file which you downloaded before.
- Click on the Start button and wait for a while.
- Once the process completes, your device will automatically reboot.
Hope this article helped you a lot to know how to Install Stock Firmware on LG G6 without any issues. If you’re facing any issues while installing the official stock firmware on LG G6. Do spread the world, if you like it!
Stay tuned for more updates on LG G6 Stock Firmware! Cheers ?