Gionee has officially announced its new flagship in China, Gionee M6S Plus the successor of M6 Plus. The best part, the device comes with an encrypted chip to secure personal data along with a big battery backup. This new device just looks similar to the OnePlus 3T.
Gionee M6S Plus Specifications
- 6-inch Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB / 256GB Internal storage
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.5
- Dual SIM
- 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), USB OTG
- 6020mAh battery with fast charging support
Gionee M6S Plus sports a 6-inch Full HD AMOLED 2.5G curved glass display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The M6S Plus is powered by Ota Core Snapdragon 653 processor paired with Adreno 510 GPU. It also comes with 6GB of RAMa and with two different storage variants 64GB and 256GB. The device runs on Android Marshmallow based Amigo OS 3.5 and with new UI.
Gionee M6S Plus features a 12-megapixel as rear shooter with dual-tone LED flash and 8-megapixel as the front selfie shooter. M6S Plus is backed with a 6020mAh battery with fast charging support. As mentioned earlier, the device features an encrypted chip that helps the users to secure their personal data. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the back underneath to the camera setup.
The Gionee M6S Plus is only available in Chinese version and it is priced at 3499 yuan ($510) for 64GB variant and 256GB variant will cost around 4299 yuan ($625). It is available for pre-order in China and it will go on sale from May, 2017.
What’s your view about this new flagship from Gionee? Do let us know in comments below!