Want to Install Official Stock ROM on Vivo V5? Here’s the easiest way! Check out this post for more!
Vivo V5 smartphone released by Vivo released in 2016. They came with Android 6.0 Marshmallow stock ROMs. If you for some reasons want to re-install this stock ROM in your phones, you can follow this guide. You can do this to downgrade your OS to get back to official ROM from any other ROMs you have installed and also to freshen up your smartphone if you are feeling like it is not performing well.
- How to Change Boot Logo on MediaTek Smartphones [MTK]
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S6 [Unofficial]
- How To Download & Install Official Stock ROM On Elephone C1X
We will be using a safe method that uses the recovery mode of your Vivo V5. Now, we will show you how to install Official Stock ROM on Vivo V5.
We will be using TWRP recovery to flash the official ROM file. You can also use Smartphone Flash tool to carry out this process. Just download the ROM for Vivo V5 we have provided below.
Install Official Stock ROM on Vivo V5
We will be using a safe method that will require TWRP or Clockwork recovery. Just follow the below shared instructions to Download and to Install Official Stock ROMs on your device.
So without wasting anymore time, Let’s get started!
Although this is the method to get back to the official stock ROM, there is some risk involved. So keep in mind that you are doing this at your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage you cause to your smartphone. We will explain every step of the process as clearly as possible. Also, backup your phone before proceeding and ensure that you at least have 60% of the battery charged.
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- TWRP Recovery or any other recovery tool.
- Clockwork recovery tool (Optional).
- Back up your contents in case you need it.
- This method is meant for only Vivo V5.
- You need a PC or Laptop.
Features of Official Stock ROM:
- You will be able to unbrick your phone in some cases.
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Fix any bugs or other problems.
- Fix bootloop problems.
Download Stock ROM for Vivo V5
This is the file you will need to flash the official stock ROM on Vivo V5.
Vivo V5 Official Stock ROM – Link
How to Install Official Stock ROM on Vivo V5
- Download the official stock ROM file above and transfer it to your SD card of Vivo V5.
- Turn off your Vivo V5 and boot into the recovery mode.
- After getting into the recovery mode, go to wipe and perform a full wipe.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your device in case something goes wrong.
- Go to flash and select update from SD card.
- Select the downloaded ROM that you put in the SD card.
- Press install.
- Wait for the process to complete.
You have now successfully installed the Official Stock ROM on Vivo V5. Hope this helped. Drop a comment below if you need any assistance.
Stay tuned for more updates on Latest Stock ROMs!