LineageOS released their latest build version LineageOS 14.1 with new features and users experiences. One of the features of LineageOS 14.1 is ‘Single Hand Mode’. Yeah, you heard it right! If your smartphone is big, then it’s kinda difficult to use it with one hand. So here this features comes to play! By using Single Hand Mode on LineageOS 14.1 you can use your big screen phone with one hand. How to control your phone in One Hand Mode on LineageOS 14.1.
- How to Update Yuphoria and Yureka to Android 7.1.1 via LineageOS 14.1
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Axon 7
- How to Install Official LineageOS 14.1 ROM on HTC 10
Using a big screen mobile with one hand is hard, so we need to use both of our hands. So how to solve this issue? How to enable One Hand mode or Single Hand mode on LineageOS? Let’s check it out how to get One hand mode on LineageOS for any Android smartphones.
Enable Single Hand Mode on LineageOS 14.1
This post is all about how to enable Single Hand Mode on LineageOS 14.1. If you have already installed LineageOS 14.1 then you can easily enable One Hand mode on LineageOS 14.1 by following the simple instructions shared below. The LineageOS team has released the latest firmware build on 6th March 2017 and they announced about this feature too.
The ‘Single Hand Mode’ or One Hand mode’ comes handy when you gonna use a big screen mobile. This mode allows the users to shrink their device screen down to right or the left side. By shrinking the screen to one end, users can easily handle their mobile in One Hand. Isn’t cool? One Hand Mode on LineageOS 14.1 is such a unique feature. Without wasting anymore time, let’s get started!
- Requires Root Access and latest TWRP Recovery.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Try at your own risk.
- If you have On-Screen navigation keys, then unlock your device and go to the home screen.
- Swipe left or right from the home button key to bringing single-handed mode.
- Once you do, the screen will automatically shrink to one of the direction. You can choose the preferred direction by swiping it to the required direction.
- That’s it!
- If you mobile has enabled with Hardware Navigation keys, then you need to unlock your phone first.
- To unlock your mobile, navigate to Settings > Buttons.
- Then scroll down and set the trigger for enabling the One Handed mode on your device.
- That’s it!
Hope this post is helpful to you on How to Enable Single Hand mode on LineageOS 14.1 without facing any issues. This method is none other than One Hand Mode on LineageOS 14.1. If you like it, do share it with your friends. Stay tuned for more Android Tricks 2017!