Do you want to get full features of Pixel launcher on your Android phone? You came to the right place then. The Rootless Pixel Launcher comes up with all features on every Android smartphone. You will be able to use Google now feeds, search button, weather and calendar widget, swipe up to access app drawer and much more.
But it is possible to get full features on any Android phone; thanks to AmirZ on Reddit. It’s a portable version of Google Pixel Launcher i.e. compatible with all Android smartphones. But it does not offer any customization feature like Nova or other similar launchers.
Key features of Rootless Pixel Launcher:
- Google Now feeds
- G Pill animation Swipe up everywhere to open the app drawer
- Swipe up everywhere to open the app drawer
- Weather widget
- Date widget with correct format for all Launcher3-supported languages
- Pixel accent color
- Pixel icons
- App Shortcuts (requires Android 7.1 and up)
Rootless Pixel Launcher does not need to access root access to work properly. Kindly note that it is not available on Play Store at present. Hence, you have to install it manually via APK file.
How to Install Rootless Pixel Launcher?
1. At first, download the latest version of Rootless Pixel launcher from the link below (link) and save it on your phone memory or SD card.
2. Next, enable ‘Unknown Sources’ options from Settings > Security.
3. Click on the Rootless Pixel launcher apk to begin the installation.
4. Navigate to Settings > Home app, select Pixel launcher and restart your smartphone.
5. That’s all. You have installed Rootless Pixel Launcher successfully on your Android device.
You should be able to install Rootless Pixel launcher on your Android phone after going through above steps. There are vert simple steps that you can do to get full features of Pixel launcher. Let me know if you have any question regarding this tutorial. Also, don;t forget to share this post on social media to help other Android users as well.[via]