Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update available now? Yes, it is available~
Recently, we shared about Installing OxygenOS 4.0.3 on OnePlus 3T. Now it’s time for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update!
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is one of the popular devices and it’s gonna get the official version of Android 7.0 Nougat update. As per the recent updates, Samsung has started rolling out Nougat update for Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920C) for worldwide users. This method only works for rooted device. Yeah, Rooted Galaxy Note 5 will get official Android 7.0. This post is all about How to get Android 7.0 Nougat on Rooted Galaxy Note 5 using Nemesis Custom ROM.
So, this post is fully concerned only for the Custom ROM fans and for those who are looking for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update. If you are longing for Samsung’s UI experience then the Nemesis custom ROM can give you that experience.
Here some of the features you will get Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update:
- App folders are now transparent.
- Samsung Pass: you no longer have to remember passwords.
- Helps you optimize battery, performance, and security.
- A Device Maintenance panel for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Improved battery usage.
- You can now sleep apps to save battery life.
As per the developers, ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Firmware (N920CXXU3CQB2) is fast, responsive and more battery friendly. Also, you need to flash your device to experience Galaxy Note 5 features on your device. Before flashing the ROM, please backup all your data and your EFS folder.
This method works on these devices like Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C and SM-N920I, SM-N920G, SM-N920S, SM-N920L and SM-N920K.
NOTE: We did execute this method only on SM-N920C and SM-N920I and its working perfectly for us.
IMPORTANT: Trying this method will void your device’s warranty. So do it at your own risk! We will not be liable if any damage occurs to your device.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Rooted Galaxy Note 5?
Just go through the below installation instruction for Nemesis ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update. If you have any queries, just drop them in the comment section below.
- First, you need to download the custom ROM file and transfer it to your device’s SD card. You can download it from Here.
- Now just Boot Samsung Galaxy S5 intro TWRP recovery mode by pressing Home + Power + Volume Up buttons for a while.
- In the Recovery, Select “Backup” and create a Backup of Current ROM.
- Now select “Wipe” and then Wipe Data > Cache Partition and Format System.
- Then select “Install” and then choose the ROM Zip file which you downloaded before and Flash your device.
- Once everything is done, just Reboot and Setup your device.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed Android Nougat on Galaxy Note 5 via Nemesis Custom ROM.
Note: It should take less than 10 mins for booting alone.
Hope this post helped you on installing Android 7.0 on your Galaxy Note 5 device. If you enjoyed this post on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update or facing any issues, just leave it in the comment section below!
Stay tuned for more!