YouTube advertisements on the Android app can be quite annoying. It sometimes cannot be skipped and often are longer. It is difficult to block than the YouTube web’s ads. Today we are going to show you an easy way to block these ads. It requires nothing like root access or anything. So for the trick, just follow our guide to skip YouTube Ads on Android.
The Ads on YouTube are different based on many things. If it is a longer video whose length is like 20 minutes or more, multiple ads will show up in certain intervals and that will be even more irritating. Skip Ad buttons show up sometime and don’t other times.
Regular Ad blocker apps may be able to block ads on websites and other apps but not the YouTube app. Finally, we here share you an app that will solve this problem for you. An app made by the developer Erwin Goslawski can skip any ads showed on the YouTube app automatically. This application is best suited for this purpose and the most striking thing about it is that it does not need a rooted Android to run.
Skip YouTube Ads on Android App
Like we said before, the app by Erwin Goslawski doesn’t require root access. Not many apps offer this for phones without root access. You can download the app, named Cygery AdSkip from the XDA forum (link provided below).
The app has no extra settings or anything to configure. All you have to do is just install and press a button “Enable”. It will then do the job or you by skipping ads automatically on your YouTube app for Android. Please note that this app supports only Android version above 4.1. It is also recommended to have the latest version of YouTube app.
Download AdSkip App for Android 4.1+
Steps to Skip YouTube Ads on Android
- Download and install the Cygery AdSkip app from the link provided above in the Downloads section.
- Make sure that Unknown sources setting is enabled on the Settings > Security.
- After the app is installed, run it by tapping on the AdSkip icon.
- When you launch it for the first time, a popup will ask you to turn on an accessibility service. Press OK to turn it on and you will be taken to Accessibility settings now.
- After that in the Adskip app, you can have it enabled by using the Enable option.
- You can also change the option “Mute audio during ads” if you want. We recommend you having it disabled to have better results in skipping of ads.
- That’s all you have to do here. There is nothing much to configure. Just head to the YouTube app for Android and run a video with ads.
- Now, You will notice that the ads will get automatically skipped once they are reached in the video.
That’s all from us here today. Hope you enjoyed! Do share and comment your thoughts below if you liked our trick. Stay tuned for more tricks! [Via]