Here we got the new Huawei P8 Lite B598/B599 Marshmallow Update [PRA-LA1]. This new update is available only for Europe Region users. As every new update come with changelogs, the new Marshmallow version comes with new features, stability, improved performance and more. Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P8 Lite B598/B599 Marshmallow Firmware Update [Europe] for ALE-L21 devices model.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B125 Nougat Update [Middle East]
- How to Download Huawei Mate S B380 Marshmallow Firmware [Europe]
- Download Huawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Firmware [Europe]
We are going to share the Official Huawei P8 Lite B596 Marshmallow Firmware for ALE-L21. Let’s check it out how to download and install the Marshmallow OTA Update on Huawei P8 Lite device.
Install Huawei P8 Lite B596 Marshmallow Update [Europe]
Now you can download Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware which has a build number of ALE-L21C432B598/ALE-L21C432B599. The ROM file is sized about 1.6 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite
- Model – ALE-L21
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0.1
- Firmware – B598/B599
- Build Number – ALE-L21C432B598/ALE-L21C432B599
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Size – 1.6 GB
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Marshmallow Firmware only works on Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei P8 Lite B598/B599 Marshmallow Firmware
Download Huawei Mate S B598 Firmware for ALE-L21 – Link
Download Huawei Mate S B599 Firmware for ALE-L21 – Link
Steps to Install Stock B598/B599 Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 6.0 B598/B599 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download and install Huawei P8 Lite B598/B599 Marshmallow Update for Europe Region. Do comment and spread the World. Stay tuned for more updates!