ZTE’s Nubia series is back with the new flagship, Nubia Z11 miniS in India. The new ZTE Nubia Z11 miniS is a successor of the Nubia Z11. ZTE announced the new smartphone Z11 miniS in China last year and now its time for Indian users.
Talking about the specs, ZTE Nubia Z11 miniS sports a 5.1 inch Full HD display with corning gorilla glass protection. The smartphone is powered by octa-core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. It features a 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 200GB using microSD.
Nubia Z11 miniS runs the Android 6.0 Marshmallow based UI 4.0. It features a 23MP camera with Sony IMX258 sensor at the back and 13MP front-facing camera. Z11 miniS supports 4G VoLTe, Dual SIM and fingerprint sensor placed back side of the device. The smartphone is backed with 3000Ah battery that will give good stand-by. Nubia Z11 miniS comes in Khaki Grey and Moon Gold color variants! Some of the key specs of Nubia Z11 miniS,
Specifications of ZTE nubia Z11 miniS
- 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow [nubia UI 4.0]
- 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX318 sensor, 6P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS cost you around Rs. 16,999 in India and it will be available from 21st march exclusively at Amazon.in.
What do you think about this new flagship from ZTE mobiles? Do share your views in comments below!