ZTE smartphones are more popular because of ZTE Axon 7 smartphone. This is quite a good smartphone with reasonable price and elegant design. The smartphone comes with few heavy themes and you can download more themes from ZTE Theme store on ZTE Axon 7. But the problem is, international users can use the theme store on Axon 7, only Chinese version got this feature. So how to enable theme store on ZTE Axon 7? How to use theme store on Axon 7?
This guide post is all about fixing this issue and enabling the ZTE Theme Store on ZTE Axon 7 device. Thanks to the senior XDA developer for finding a perfect solution for all international users. If you are looking some ways to use theme store on Axon 7, then you have reached the right page.
Use Theme Store on ZTE Axon 7 [International Version]
You can easily enable the Theme Store on ZTE Axon 7 just by flashing a zip file on your device with system partition. For trying this method, you need a rooted Axon 7 and some custom recovery tool installed on it.
Always CM theme engine allows the users to change icons, color schemes, wallpapers and more but ZTE Theme engine won’t! Also, you can easily download many themes, icons, wallopers and more from the ZTE’s Theme store.
- Need Root Access on Axon 7.
- Should Installed TWRP or custom recovery tool.
- Take a full backup of your data [Nandroid – Recommend]
- Try on your own risk! This package may have some bugs which will fix soon!
Download ZTE Theme Store Mod for ZTE Axon 7
ZTE-A2017 Theme Store MOD - Link
Steps to Enable Theme Store on ZTE Axon 7
- Create an account at ZTE web page for your device.
- Download “ZTE-A2017-ThemeStoreMOD-by-freeza_DrakenFX.zip” from above and move it to your internal storage.
- Turn off your device and enter the Recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Power button together.
- Tap ‘Install’ and select the “ZTE-A2017-ThemeStoreMOD-by-freeza_DrakenFX.zip” to initiate the flashing process.
- Once it’s done, Reboot your device.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps and click the menu option and select ‘Show System Apps’.
- Look for ‘ZTE Accounts’ and give permissions to all ZTE Accounts, Theme Store, Lock Screen Framework and ZTE Lock.
- Login to your ZTE account and that will give access to theme store on your mobile.
- That’s it! Now you can open the theme store on ZTE Axon 7 device.
Hope you find this article helpful on How to Enable Theme Store on ZTE Axon 7 device. If you enjoyed, do share this post with your friends.
Stay tuned for more updates! [Via]