OnePlus begins rolling out the Update OxygenOS 3.5.7 for OnePlus 2. OnePlus didn’t update Oxygen 4.0.2 after Chinese New Year, but now the company released a recent update on OxygenOS for OnePlus 2 device. Recently, they rolled out OxygenOS 4.0.4 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T. Now, the OnePlus 2 has its turn.
This same update is similar to OxygenOS 3.5.6 but that version is only for those who lost their IMEI during the downgrade from HydrogenOS. Don’t worry, if you lost your IMEI number. If you want to fix lost IMEI number on OnePlus 2 then you can install OxygenOS 3.5.7 for OnePlus 2 device. This is not an OTA update for OnePlus 2, for that you need to wait a little bit.
This method should be done manually by you can Update OnePlus 2 to OxygenOS 3.5.7 by following the below shared instructions.
This post is totally about how to Download OxygenOS 3.5.7 for OnePlus 2 and Install it without facing any issues! We also share how to download the OxygenOS 3.5.7 ROM which you can flash on your device manually. The main advantage of this update is to fix the lost IMEI number on OnePlus 2 devices.
Without wasting any more time, let’s check it out How to Download OxygenOS 3.5.7 for OnePlus 2 in a quick way!
- This is not an OTA update, you need to flash your device manually.
- This method only works for OnePlus 2, not on other OnePlus devices.
- Always take a backup of your phone and proceed with this method.
- Don’t miss any steps mentioned below, that may create some issues! Also, TechOra won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
How to Download OxygenOS 3.5.7 for OnePlus 2
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.7 ROM on OnePlus 2
1) You need to activate ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. Go to Developer options and locate ‘About Phone’ and tap Build number 7 times.
3) Next, download ADB and fast boot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your computer.
4) Download OxygenOS 3.5.7 for OnePlus 2 from above link along with Copy ROM and paste it inside an ADB’s installation path.
5) Shut down your phone and go to boot from recovery mode.
3) Select ‘Install from ADB Sideload’ and connect your device to your laptop/desktop
4) Go to ROM folder and hold Shift+right click and click on open command here.
5) Now type below words to check your connection.
You are ready to flash if you see your phone there.
6) Now, type the below command to install Oxygen OS 3.5.7 on OnePlus 2
adb sideload File Name.zip
7) Just give it some time, and it will reboot automatically after flashing.
8) That’s it. You’ve installed the new update on your device from your PC/laptop.
1) First Download the OxygenOS 3.5.7 OTA Zip File by going the above download link and store the zip file in your internal storage.
2) Now, Turn Off your Device and Boot into the Recovery Mode by holding “Volume Down + Power Button” for a while.
3) Skip the next options and proceed to Recovery mode.
4) In this Recovery, select your preferred language and choose ‘Install from Local’.
5) Now choose the Zip and click on ‘Install’ to proceed ahead.
6) Wait until the installation completes, once done just Reboot your device.
7) That’s it! You’ve installed OxygenOS 3.5.7 on OnePlus 2 successfully. It’s a very simple method without any hassle. You’ll be able to it within few moments surely.
I’ve covered every info in this post so that you can download and install OxygenOS 3.5.7 for OnePlus 2 (OTA + Full ROM). I hope that you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble. Drop a comment below if you have any question regarding this topic. I’ll do my best to solve your query. Did you finish reading? Go and install this new update on your device now.
Stay tuned on Techora for daily updates on latest technology news around the world.