The LeEco Le Pro 3 started rolling out the latest eUI 5.8.021s Update via OTA. The new eUI 5.8.021s update for LeEco Le Pro3 brings lots of many new features and customisable options. It also improves the system stability to better performance by fixing the bugs. The latest eUI 5.8.021s for LeEco Le Pro3 is available for download. Thanks to the XDA developer to share the eUI 5.8.021s Update ROM File to update LeEco Le Pro3 to eUI 5.8.021s manually. Sounds interesting huh?
The Update is rolling out in phase wise, so before installing it manually you can check for its availability. For that, just go to Settings > About Phone > Software Update. Wait for a while, if its shows the update is available to install then download it. Or else follow the below instruction to install EUI 5.8.021S OTA Update on LeEco Le Pro3.
Download and Install EUI 5.8.021S OTA Update on LeEco Le Pro3
A few days back, I’ve shared How to Update Le 1S to Nougat and now it’s time for Le Pro3. So in this post, I’m going to share How to Download eUI 5.8.021s OTA and Install it on LeEco Le Pro3. As I mentioned earlier, this update is rolled out via OTA and this update file is sized around 270MB. Without wasting anymore time, let’s check how to Update LeEco Le Pro3 to eUI 5.8.021s.
Features of LePro3 5.8.021S Update
- Launcher / App Drawer
– Added standard App Drawer feature to access all installed applications.
– Please note: your current App Dock will change slightly due to the App Drawer icon, but you can easily reposition the icons as you wish. The Live application icon now functions as a regular app icon.
- Key Guard
– Changed haptic feedback for fingerprint sensor so the device only vibrates once if your fingerprint is not recognized or if another incidental contact occurs.
– Optimised the Camera HDR algorithm to shorten processing time
– Settings: changed “Mass MMS” wording to “Group messaging”.
– Settings: changed default configuration to send a single MMS to all recipients
- GMS Apps & Android
– Updated GMS package to 6.0_r11 for increased stability & security.
– Updated Android security patch
LeEco Video Apps (Le & Live)
– Le App: added parental control function, ability to comment on videos, and improvements to streaming quality
– Live App: improved app’s user interface and optimised streaming performance
- WiFi and Bluetooth
– Improved the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi download throughput when using a Bluetooth headset for voice calls
- General Enhancements & Bug Fixes
– Improved stability of Gallery and Calendar applications
– Improved Messaging app text selection user experience
– Improved NFC stability
– Fixed screen flicker associated with rapid pressing of power button
- Your device should be running on v5.8.020s.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
Download EUI 5.8.021s for LeEco Le Pro3
Before getting started you need to download and store the update ROM file in your device. You can download the EUI 5.8.021s for LeEco Le Pro3 by going through the below link.
How to Update LeEco Le Pro3 to eUI 5.8.021s
- Download EUI 5.8.021s OTA file from above download link
- Then move that file to your Internal Storage.
- Navigate to Setting > About Phone > Wireless Update and Click Menu placed at the top right corner and tap ‘Local Update’.
- Now Tap the ‘Internal Storage’ and locate the downloaded OTA file.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ and give permission to update by tapping ‘OK’
- Wait for a while and once the installation complete, reboot your mobile.