Here we got the new B121 Nougat Beta Update for Huawei P10 [VTR-L29]. This new update is available only for Middle Eastern Region users. As every new update come with changelogs, the new Nougat Beta version comes with new features, stability, improved performance and more. Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Install Huawei P10 B121 Nougat Firmware Update [Middle East] for VTR-L29 devices model.
- Download & Install Honor 6X Nougat Firmware Update [B301] [India]
- Download & Install Honor 6X Nougat Firmware Update [B345] [Asia]
- Download Huawei Mate 9 B172 Nougat Firmware Update [Asia Pacific]
Huawei P10 B121 Nougat Firmware Update [Middle East]
Now you can download Huawei P10 Stock Firmware which has a build number of VTR-L29C185B121. The ROM file is sized about 1.5GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L29
- Android Version – 7.0 [Beta]
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B121
- Build Number – VTR-L29C185B121
- Region – Middle East
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Release Date: 13.03.2017
- Size – 2.0 GB
- Your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your data.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei P10 VTR-L29.
- Your device must installed with TWRP Recovery tool [Recommend].
Download Huawei P10 VTR-L29 Nougat Firmware [Beta]
Steps to Install Huawei P10 B121 Nougat Firmware Update
- Download the VTR-L29 Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei P10 from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 VTR-L29 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done 😀
Alternative Method: Using TWRP
- Download the ROM files from above.
- Move the downloaded files to your internal storage.
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP mode.
- Tap on Install the ‘Update.zip’ file. Wait for a while.
- Then again click Install ‘update_full_hw_meafnaf.zip’ file.
- Once the installation gets over, reboot your device.
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download & Huawei P10 B121 Nougat Firmware Update Middle East. Do comment and spread the World. Stay tuned for more updates!