Here we got the new Huawei P8 Lite B535 Marshmallow Update [PRA-LA1]. This new update is available only for Latin America Region users. As every new update come with changelogs, the new Marshmallow version comes with new features, stability, improved performance and more. Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P8 Lite B535 Marshmallow Firmware Update [Latin America] for ALE-L23 devices model.
- Install Huawei P8 Lite B597 Marshmallow Update [Europe] [Single-SIM]
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B125 Nougat Update [Middle East]
- Install Huawei P8 Lite B596 Marshmallow Update [Europe] [Dual-SIM]
Huawei P8 Lite B535 Marshmallow Update [Latin America]
Now you can download Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware which has a build number of ALE-L23C605B535. The ROM file is sized about 1.7 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (2017)
- Model: ALE-L23
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B535
- Build Number: ALE-L23C605B535
- Status: Official
- Region: Latin America
- Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017
- Update Date: 7.04.2017
- Work on C605 (Latin American) based ALE-L23 P8 Lite variants only.
Download Huawei P8 Lite B535 Marshmallow Firmware
Steps to Install Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite
- Download the PRA-LA1 Stock ROM of Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 6.0 ALE-L23 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Alternative Method: Using TWRP
- Download the ROM files from above.
- Move the downloaded files to your internal storage.
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP mode.
- Tap on Install the ‘Update.zip’ file. Wait for a while.
- Then again click Install ‘update_full_hw_meafnaf.zip’ file.
- Once the installation gets over, reboot your device.
Hope you find this post useful on How to Huawei P8 Lite B535 Marshmallow Update [Latin America]. Do comment and spread the World. Stay tuned for more updates!