Good News for Huawei P10! You can download and Install the Latest Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update Officially. Today, Huawei made their announcement about the Huawei P10 B130 Nougat Firmware for VTR-L29. The latest ROM packs with the Android Nougat firmware which is similar to the EMUI 5.0 OS. You can flash Nougat on Huawei P10 manually by following the below instructions.
- Download & Install Honor 6X Nougat Firmware Update [B301] [India]
- Download Huawei P9 B383 Nougat Update Rom [Europe] [EVA-L09]
- Download Huawei P9 Plus B370 Nougat Update ROM [Europe]
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Install B130 Huawei P10 VTR-L29 Nougat Firmware update [Europe/Aisa]. Let’s check it out how to download and install the Nougat OTA Update on Huawei P10 device.
- 1 Install Huawei P10 B130 Nougat Update [Europe/Asia]
- 2 Download Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update
- 3 Steps to Install Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update
Install Huawei P10 B130 Nougat Update [Europe/Asia]
Now you can download Huawei P10 Stock Firmware which has a build number of VTR-L29C432B130 / VTR-L29C636B130. The ROM file is sized about 2 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below on Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update.
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B130
- Build Number –VTR-L29C432B130 / VTR-L29C636B130
- Release Date: 27 April 2017
- Region – Europe/Asia
- Status – Official
- Size – 1.3 GB
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei P10 VTR-L29.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update
Steps to Install Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei P10 from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 B130 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done 😀
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download and install Huawei P10 Nougat Firmware Update for Europe & Asia Region. Do comment and spread the World.
Stay tuned for more updates!