Good News for Huawei P8! You can download and Install the Latest Huawei P8 B397 Marshmallow Update Officially. Today, Huawei made their announcement about the Huawei P8 B397 Marshmallow Firmware for ALE-L21. The latest ROM packs with the Android Marshmallow firmware which is similar to the EMUI 4.0 OS. You can flash Marshmallow on Huawei Mate S manually by following the below instructions.
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P8 B397 Marshmallow Firmware for ALE-L21. Let’s check it out how to download and install the Marshmallow OTA Update on Huawei P8 device.
Install Huawei P8 B397 Marshmallow Update [Europe]
Now you can download Huawei P8 Stock Firmware which has a build number of GRA-L09C432B397. The ROM file is sized about 1.6 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei P8
- Model – GRA-L09
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware – B397
- Build Number – GRA-L09C432B397
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Size – 1.6 GB
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Marshmallow Firmware only works on Huawei P8 ALE-L21.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei P8 B397 Marshmallow Firmware
Steps to Install Stock B397 Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei P8
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 6.0 B397 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download and install Huawei P8 B397 Marshmallow Update for Europe Region. Do comment and spread the World.
Stay tuned for more updates!