By default, Google Camera App cannot record slow motion video on the OnePlus 3/3T devices. So many users are 3rd party camera apps to enjoy the slow motion video features in OnePlus 3/3T. Playing a video in Google Camera in slow motion was one of the awesome features in OnePlus 3/3T smartphones. This post is about How to Enable 720p Slow Motion Recording in OnePlus 3/3T.
- How to Install Custom Boot Logo on OnePlus 3/3T
- How to Fix Dm-Verity Check Error on OnePlus 3/3T
- How to Install Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T
The Slow Mo Recording on OnePlus 3/3T is possible and users can play a video in Slow motion mode. Sounds great, isn’t? This post is all about Enable 720p Slow Motion Recording in OnePlus 3/3T easily.
Enable 720p Slow Motion Recording in OnePlus 3/3T
This method is all about installing a Mod that lets you record 720p slow motion video with sound on the OnePlus 3/3T. But for trying this tweak, you need a rooted device. The mod we gonna use here is based on latest LineageOS commit and you need to edit the media_profiles.xml file. I’ve shared the step-by-step tutorial to enable 720p Slow Motion Recording in Google Camera on OnePlus 3/3T devices.
If your OnePlus 3/3T device is running OxygenOS, then you can try this method. We gonna use the same Google Camera app to play and record videos in Slow motion. It’s a simple task if you know little about flashing and rooting the device you can easily follow our guide instructions below. Thanks to XDA member AcmE85 for sharing this method with all.
Without wasting any more time, let’s get started on How to Unlock 720P slow motion video with sound on Google Camera!
- Need TWRP Recovery Installed device.
- Need the latest OxygenOS Installed device based on Android 7.1.1 Beta.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, the Mod is experimental so you may have many bugs.
Download Mod Files & Google Camera APK
|Download Camera Mod for OnePlus||Link|
|Google Camera App||Link|
Step To Unlock 720p Slow Motion Recording on OnePlus 3/3T Running OxygenOS
- Download the ‘Mod File’ and Google Camera APK files from above.
- Move the downloaded files into root/system/etc and replace the old files with it.
- Give permission by setting correct value and reboot your device.
- Install the Google Camera App and run it.
- Tap the Slow Motion Mode and Record the video and open it using Google Photos App.
- Enjoy the ‘Slow Mo videos’ on your OnePlus device!
Hope that you guys can enable Slow Motion Video On OxygenOS by Enable 720p Slow Motion Recording in OnePlus 3/3T device. If you face any issues, leave them in comments below. Stay tuned for more tricks 😉