Are you looking for a way to hide messages in Whatsapp chat without using any external app? You came to the right place then. I’m going to tell you how to hide messages in Whatsapp chat in this article.
Whatsapp is the most popular messaging app worldwide. It became better after joining with Facebook in 2014. There are frequent updates on Whatsapp to make it more convenient for users, but it lacks one feature still, which is secret (or private) chat. No need to worry. I’ve an easy solution for this problem. So, without any further ado let’s find out how to hide messages in Whatsapp chat quickly. Are you ready?
Hide Messages in Whatsapp Chat 2017
You don’t want to reveal your chat messages or contact no. to others sometimes. That’s why it’s perfect if you can hide your Whatsapp messages whenever you want. I’m here to tell you how to do hide your messages easily in Whatsapp.
Maybe you don’t know or never pay attention, but there’s an inbuilt option to hide messages in Whatsapp chat. Yes. You have read it correctly. Just follow below instructions to hide Whatsapp messages within few simple steps. Y
- You must have latest Whatsapp Version.
- You should have an official Whatsapp account
- Kindly ensure that you’ve an active internet connection
This tutorial is applicable in Following Devices:-
- Apple iPhone
- Android Phone
- Windows Phone
You read about requirements and compatible device, but you didn’t find out how to hide Whatsapp messages yet. That’s correct. So, keep reading if you want to learn the secret of hiding messages on Whatsapp.
How to Hide Whatsapp Messages in Android without Any App?
- At first, open Whatsapp and go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Settings’ once and click ‘About and Help”
- Click on ‘About’ option.
Just take a quick look and see whether you are using latest Whatsapp version or not right now. You can move on to the next step if you have the most recent version or else update at once.
- Click on back button, and you’ll notice “Archive Chat” option.
- Click on archive chat to select a particular chat and to hide from others.
- It’ll be hidden now. But how would you get it back? It’s very simple as well.
- Go to ‘Settings” again and click on “Archived Chats” to make it visible again.
- That’s it!!! You can enable or disable explicit chat messages in Whatsapp by this way.