Hide Messages in Whatsapp Chat 2017
- You must have latest Whatsapp Version.
- You should have an official Whatsapp account
- Kindly ensure that you’ve an active internet connection
- Apple iPhone
- Android Phone
- Windows Phone
How to Hide Whatsapp Messages in Android without Any App?
- At first, open Whatsapp and go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Settings’ once and click ‘About and Help”
- Click on ‘About’ option.
- Click on back button, and you’ll notice “Archive Chat” option.
- Click on archive chat to select a particular chat and to hide from others.
- It’ll be hidden now. But how would you get it back? It’s very simple as well.
- Go to ‘Settings” again and click on “Archived Chats” to make it visible again.
- That’s it!!! You can enable or disable explicit chat messages in Whatsapp by this way.
How to Hide Whatsapp Chat Messages in Apple iPhone?
- At first, access “Settings” First from your iPhone.
- Click on “About and help”.
- You will notice Whatsapp version now. Just make sure that you have the latest version on your device.
- Now, open chat that wants to archive tap on it and slide towards the right.
- You will find “Archive” option and tap on it.
- You’ll receive a notification afterwards to confirm that you did hide messages in Whatsapp successfully.
- You need to slide iPhone screen downwards to unhide it.
- You will see “Archived chats” at the top of the screen.
- Just click on it to open.
- All chats will be visible under the Archived chats section.
- That’s it! You can hide all of your Whatsapp chat and messages in iPhone and android successfully now.
I’ve told you how to hide messages in Whatsapp chat in both Android and iPhone. You can hide/unhide your Whatsapp chat messages whenever you want. Did you find it useful? Let me know about your opinion via a comment below. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media. Alright. I’ll see you in the next article. Stay tuned for more updates on WhatsApp Tricks 2017.