If you have been looking out for guides on how to root and install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. Yeah, it’s all about How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. then look no further than the guide we are bringing to you today.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 is one among the popular Smartphones with a mid-ranger price tag from Samsung. The 2017 refresh to the Samsung Galaxy A3 with the model number SM-A320FL brings some long awaited software and hardware upgrade to the device.
If you are interested to know more about the hardware specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL, then here it is. Without wasting anymore time lets check How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL Hardware Specifications:
- 2 Features of TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL:
- 3 How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL?
Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL Hardware Specifications:
- 4.7inch 720p HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB inbuilt storage space.
- MicroSD card support for storage expansion up to an additional 256GB.
- 13MP primary camera sensor with f/1.9 aperture and also has autofocus and LED flash.
- 8MP secondary camera sensor lens with f/1.9 aperture.
- front-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- The device runs on Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- 2350mAh battery that is non-removable.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL include Gold Sand, Peach Cloud, Black Sky and Blue Mist.
- USB Type-C port for charging and syncing.
Features of TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL:
Android rooting is a very controversial topic and every device has its own as well as common advantages and disadvantages of being rooted. Here are some advantages of rooting and installing the TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL:
- You will be able to install custom ROMs and recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3 2017 SM-A320FL.
- You will be able to update your Samsung Galaxy S3 2017 to the latest Android 7.1 Nougat operating system.
- You will get root access and root permissions that you can provide to root access required applications to get better performance.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL?
Below is the detailed guide on how to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL.
PS: Please follow the guide below at your own risk. As rooting and installing custom recovery voids the warranty, we are not to be blamed for any issues during or after completing the guide below.
Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL:
- Download Device Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL from here.
- Download the ODIN Flash tool and install on your PC from here.
- Download the TWRP recovery image from here to your computer.
- Download the SuperSU from here and copy to the internal storage space of your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
- Power OFF your device and then boot into Download Mode by pressing Volume Down+Power+Home buttons.
- Connect your device to the PC and launch the ODIN flash tool.
- From the ODIN Flash Tool window, click on the PDA button and then choose the TWRP recovery image file that you downloaded in Step 3.
- Select the Auto-reboot option and then click on the “Start” button in the ODIN tool.
- Wait for the procedures to complete. Once completed, you’ll get a “PASS” message in the ODIN tool window and your device will then automatically reboot.
- After the reboot, disconnect your device from the PC.
Now TWRP recovery has been successfully installed on your device. Below is how to install SuperSU on your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 now:
Install SuperSU on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320FL:
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 to TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+Power+Home keys.
- Wipe the cache partition and Dalvik cache from the recovery mode.
- Choose the Install option now.
- Choose the SuperSU file that you copied to your device in above steps.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Then reboot your device manually.
Congratulations. You have now successfully rooted and installed TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-321FL Android Smartphone. If you like this post on Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 then do share it!
Stay tuned for more!