Android is an operating system based on Linux built for touch-based devices. It was developed to offer a lot of flexibility and fluid UI to the users. User experience was the focus. But if you are someone like a programmer who doesn’t care about UIs, who prefers Linux systems over Windows PCs and one who would love to run the Linux on their Android smartphone, then you are at the right place. The entire process to Install kali Linux on Android is every simple like other custom ROM’s.
- How to Change MAC Address of Android Devices [Root/Unroot]
- How to Remove Multiple User Accounts Feature on Android [Disable]
- How to Disable Google Assistant and Use Google Now
Today, we will show you how to install Kali Linux on Android 2017 device. We will be following two safe methods in our guide and will require your devices to be rooted. Do try this cool Operating System in your Android mobile and share your experience with us! Let’s check out about installing kali Linux on your android device.
What is Kali Linux?
Kali Linux is a Linux distro widely used by hackers and programmers. It has various tools like penetration testing tools, password crackers, security scanners and lot more. It is a security professional powerhouse that can be installed on your Android device to enable the use of these kinds of tools and also provide a graphical desktop UI on top of that. And this post is all about Kali Linux, Without Linux deploy to install kali on Android Smartphones
Install Kali Linux on Android Devices
We will show you how to install Kali Linux on Android device. We will be following two safe methods in our guide and will require your devices to be rooted. Do try this cool Operating System in your Android mobile and share your experience with us! Let’s check out about installing Kali Linux on your Android Device.
Keep in mind that rooting will void your warranty and can harm your device if done wrong. Keep in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We at Techora, are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Required 5GB Free Space.
- Take a full backup of your data.
- Required Root Permission.
- Active Internet Connection to Download Kali Linux images.
⇓⇓ Download Kali Linux Files for Android Mobiles ⇓⇓
Method #1: Using Kali Linux i386 and Limbo PC Emulator
- Download the files from the links provided before and copy them to your Android device.
- Firstly, install the Linux PC Emulator .apk file on your device.
- Now open the app you just installed. Select Load VM > New and enter the desired name.
- Select SDL in User Interface option.
- Select the CPU model, the number of cores, the amount of RAM and everything it asks.
- Now, in the option of CDROM (*iso), choose the Kali Linux iso you downloaded.
- Press Start and the Install to commence the installation process.
- Once the process is over, your device will be successfully installed with Kali Linux.
- That’s it!
Method #2: Using Linux Deploy and VNC Viewer
- Download the apps specified before by following the links provided.
- After installing both apps, launch the Linux Deploy app.
- Beneath the main screen, you will find an option to download a Linux distribution.
- Click it and select Kali Linux from the list.
- Adjust the screen size settings matching your display’s size.
- Press Install once you are ready and the installation process will start now. Be patient for it to complete.
- After the completion of installation, press Configure and Start.
- Now launch the VN Viewer app and enter details like Name, Password, Address, etc.
- Kali Linux is now ready to use on your Android device.
Now that you have installed Kali Linux in your Android, try exploring the OS to learn about it and lot more. If you found this helpful on how to install kali linux on android, be sure to share and comment below. Stay tuned for more updates on Android Tricks 2017!
Check the video tutorial below for a step by step procedure,